bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone in california?  (Read 4881 times)

lilitalienboi16

Anyone in california?
« on: January 08, 2008, 04:59:49 PM »

Going to the next conference and care to carpool me? Anyone driving from in california to the next conference?

I really really really really really really really really really really wanna go sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad to the next conference!

Atm i don't have any money to fly their, and i doubt that will change, besides my passport isn't updated so that would take a while.

The next conference sounds so interesting from what i've read in the latest audio transcript and so if anyone is carpooling there from california and wanna take a boy along, i won't bite, im 19, im harmless as a fly so you can trust me but i would love to come along for the ride if you don't mind picking me up or i meet you somewhere to go.

Please let me know!!

Thanks and God bless,

Alex

P.S. I know this is a bit early to ask but i'm just really excited about going to this one and i thought i'd ask way in advance just incase!

kweli

Re: Anyone in california?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 07:24:48 AM »

:o :o :o

Alex, you need a passport to fly from city to city (or state to state in your case) but you dont need it when driving??? ??? Your country is complicated.

Hope you get a lift with someone who'll bang your head with that huge Catholic Holy Bible as soon as you start feeling sorry for yourself (I'd suggest they give it to you for reading but it might be a bad translation).  ;)

Seeking His Glory,
Kweli

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 03:51:40 PM »

:o :o :o

Alex, you need a passport to fly from city to city (or state to state in your case) but you dont need it when driving??? ??? Your country is complicated.

Hope you get a lift with someone who'll bang your head with that huge Catholic Holy Bible as soon as you start feeling sorry for yourself (I'd suggest they give it to you for reading but it might be a bad translation).  ;)

Seeking His Glory,
Kweli

LOL, you goof ball!

Yea we only need it for flying =D

So anyone? comon, someoens gotta be in cali driving to this thing!!! =]

Love in Christ,

Alex

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 03:56:38 PM »

Alex,

You are in the US right?  Are you a citizen? 

Why would you need a passport to fly if those things are true?

Just curious. :)

Craig

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 04:58:30 PM »

Alex,

You are in the US right?  Are you a citizen? 

Why would you need a passport to fly if those things are true?

Just curious. :)

Craig

Yes i am a US citizen, but my passport needs to be updated and i need one to go to other countries. Since it's not updated i don't think i can fly until it is. I might be wrong,b ut i know with certainty i can't fly to other countries without one.

Perhaps you can fly to other states without one, i don't know, but i doubt it.

Patrick

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 05:51:05 PM »

I've never been asked for a passport flying "stateside", just a current drivers license.

Alex, I've not heard of anyone driving from the West coast to a conference. There are 3 of us that attended the last Nashville conference from the "West"; 1 CA, 1 OR, 1 AZ.
IMO, there would not be a justifiable cost difference considering 3 travel days each way, lodging to and from, lodging at the conference, and gasoline at today's prices.
For example, IF the conference was the first weekend in Feb, round trip prices for LAX to Mobile are around $520 fees included with 1 stop (thru Orbitz).

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 06:17:30 PM »

Alright than, well i guess ill have to come up with some cash then if no one is driving their.

Thanks for the heads up.

Extol

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2008, 12:50:27 PM »

Hey Alex,
 You shouldn't have to pay nearly that much for a flight, because it's in Nashville (not Mobile). A flight from LAX to Nashville should be around $300-$350. And I agree that it'd be more convenient (and probably cheaper overall) to fly than to drive. You don't need a passport when flying within the U.S.  :)

Matt

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 02:33:41 AM »

Hey Alex,
  I just found out today that I may get stationed in either San Diego or Camp Pendleton this summer and I thought of you. 
I will let you know soon what happens.

Matt :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.