bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feel Sorry for You  (Read 5322 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Feel Sorry for You
« on: January 11, 2008, 08:39:43 AM »

Ray,
        For someone who found His first love, you truly lack love in your presentation of what you believe to be truths.  I admit you have some truth but lack love in your presentation of it.  You should read 1st Cor. 13:2,4, 8-10.  You should cry out for God to heal you of this lack of love.  You can't be like Messiah without it.
        Love,
        Eliyahu

Dear Eliyahu:  Maybe I am more like Messiah than you realize. Maybe you don't know what Jesus is like at all.  Should I be more like this:

JESUS UPBRAIDS THE CHURCH LEADERS
        FOR THEIR GROSS SINS
        [selections from Matthew 23]

"But WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… FOR YOU SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AGAINST MEN…

…THEY BIND HEAVY BURDENS and GRIEVOUS to be born, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but will not move them with ONE OF THEIR FINGERS

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… you DEVOUR WIDOW’S HOUSES… you shall receive the greater damnation.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES…

WOE unto you, ye BLIND GUIDES…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You… have omitted… JUDGMENT, MERCY, and FAITH…

You BLIND GUIDES, which strain out a gnat, and SWALLOW A CAMEL.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… within they are full of EXTORTION AND EXCESS.

You BLIND PHARISEES…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You are FULL OF DEAD MEN’S BONES, and ALL UNCLEANESS… and HYPOCRISY and INIQUITY…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES!… you are the children of them which KILLED the prophets. FILL YOU UP then the measure of your fathers.

You SERPENTS, you GENERATION OF SNAKES… you KILL AND CRUCIFY… you SCOURGE in your synagogues… Behold your house is left unto you DESOLATE"!!

WOW! Every one of these comments from Matt. 23 were spoken directly to the "Religious Scholars and Theologians" in the Church of God centered at the Temple in Jerusalem. Would Jesus speak in the same manner to the Religious Scholars and Theologians in God’s Church today? Does Jesus "change"? NO. Has the Church changed in the past 2000 years? YES. It has gotten WORSE.

And please don't write back and tell me that I am not Jesus Christ. Maybe not, but we are SUPPOSED TO BE like Jesus Christ, or haven't you heard? (I Pet. 2:21). And like Jesus I expose the damnable heresies of the Church, I do not talk harshly to those whom God is calling into His truth.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.