bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 2008 ANNUAL NASHVILLE BIBLE CONFERENCE  (Read 20135 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
2008 ANNUAL NASHVILLE BIBLE CONFERENCE
« on: January 13, 2008, 12:40:16 PM »

As of March 30, 125 people have registered for our Nashville Conference, which is the maximum the hall will accommodate. Some have volunteered to stand, however, the law restricts the number of persons allowed.  If there are any cancellations we will contact some of those who were denied confirmation to attend this meeting. I apologize to all those who cannot join us due to our seating restrictions. After the Conference an audio of the meeting in its entirety will be posted on our Forum for all to hear.

Ray

http://bible-truths.com/meeting.htm
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 11:05:24 AM by Dennis Vogel »

Deborah-Leigh

Re: 2008 ANNUAL NASHVILLE BIBLE CONFERENCE
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 12:52:17 PM »

What an amazing teaching that is being prepared! What a Menu of revelation!

To me it seems like God's judgments are coming to the earth showing God for who He is and revealing His Righteousness.

;D

Little Joe

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 12:58:36 PM »

As a scientist and believer I am really looking forward to it!  I never could buy into the usual interpretations of Genesis.

gmik

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 03:00:48 PM »

Wow and double Wow!! 

That date may just work for me!!

Beloved

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 03:29:10 PM »

I am putting in a request off from work and I am also taking two vacations days off in addition to the weekend. 

Even though I live in the area I plan to stay at the hotel so I can spend more time with people in the evenings. I look forward meeting lots of people.

Beloved

gmik

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 03:37:25 PM »

Great Beloved!!

You know last year I only took the Friday off which meant leaving Sunday at noon.  That was hard when a bunch were going to lunch w/ Ray.

So for anyone else thinking about it:  Friday nite fellowship-don't miss: Sunday lunch w/ Ray-don't wanna miss- so take 2 days off.  Of course, Sat./Sun. teachings are the MAIN thing if you can't take 2 off.

Nashville has some fun things to do if you wanna just make it your vacation time.

rjsurfs

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 05:18:03 PM »

I almost feel guilty!  This is a whopping 15 minutes from my home! 

I'll be there!

:D

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 06:23:43 PM »

Ouch Bobby! :D 8) I am an Atlantic Ocean away :(

Acts 17 : 25 He Himself Who gives life and breath and all things to all people. 26. And He ....fixed boundaries of their habitation 27 So that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after Him and find Him, althought He is not far from each one of us. 28 For in Him we live and move and have out being..... :)

It is all in the Plan of God! 8) :)

Peace to you brother

Arcturus :)

S3CLL

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2008, 09:11:07 PM »

Gonna be so awesome!
"FATHER: May I go please?" That is my prayer for this instant.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 10:02:02 AM »

Yes, if at all possible plan on an extra day or two, it is well worth it!

Last year my wife and I flew into Nashville early Friday morning so we could get acclimated to the area, for lunch we found an outstanding Mexican restaurant and then drove around Nashville enjoying the scenery. We got our room about 3 PM, took a short nap and then went down to the lobby around 5:30 to begin interacting with those who were either staying at the hotel or just came by to visit with Ray and other members as well as those who don't (at least yet) belong to the Forum but are studious readers of the articles on Bible Truths (you might be surprised at the number).

Of course the presentation by Ray was extremely interesting and enlightening, although some say his sarcasm is cutting at times when in person it is obvious that he delivers these remarks not to be hurtful but to get one's attention. Ray comes off as a very good natured, humorous and compassionate person, he takes plenty of time answering question after question from the attendees both during the meeting times and during fellowship/meals.

After we broke up Sunday afternoon many of us went to lunch together, most were either heading to the airport or to their cars for the journey home, my wife and I had planned to stay in Nashville until Tuesday morning.

We enjoyed a river dinner cruise later that day that took us right through downtown Nashville where an outdoor concert was taking place, the weather was perfect and the people were very friendly.

On Monday we went to the the world famous Opryland Hotel to check out the atrium and also the mall which is adjacent to it, the atrium is so huge and is such a natural setting that you tend to forget you are indoors. There is actually a little river inside the hotel and a boat ride that takes you on a great tour of the premises. The Grand Ole Opry is also on the grounds and is open for touring.

We had a blast as well as a blessing! It was my first time in Nashville (other than the airport), I was very pleasantly surprised at what an interesting and enjoyable place it is. 

Here is a link to some of the things to do and see in Nashville;

http://www.nashvillesightseeing.com/tours/tourDetail.cfm?tour_id=8905

Peace,

Joe
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 02:38:52 PM by hillsbororiver »

markn902

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 04:47:15 PM »

I want to go I am not that far away (Indianapolis) but for those who don't someone should videotape it and stick it on youtube

eskimojerry

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 09:25:05 PM »

Sigh! Nashville seem so far away, and I can't even picture it in my head. Places like that I only see in movies. Greenland is just across from us here and we're not too far from the north pole and we haven't seen the sun since november, on top of that, we've been having a  blizzard for 4 days now and the prediction is 2 more days. I just hope our water doesn't run out. Anyhoo, enjoy it y'all. Sounds like great topics. Kat, i hope you are going, your transcribing will be heaven sent up this way. I'll keep praying for you all everytime i think of it. God bless.

Kat

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2008, 11:40:11 PM »

Hi Jerry,

It sound rough up there in the north, no sun and a blizzard too.  I can't imagine what it would be like to have months with no sun, I wouldn't like that either. 
Down here on the Gulf Coast it's been pretty cold for us the last few days, it got down on the 20's.  They got snow a little north of here, we always hope we will get a little snow flurry, but it's not likely.
I don't think I'll be able to make it to the conference in Sept., that when my daughter is getting married.  But I'll have the audio and I certainly plan to transcript it.
Take care Jerry, I hope the blizzard lets up soon. 

mercy, peace and love
Kat

« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 09:56:52 PM by Kat »

Sorin

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2008, 09:50:18 PM »

Sounds like an interesting conference. But what do you mean by 'Ray's return email will then be your official registration'?
We have to print out the email? What if somebody doesn't have a printer?

Just some thoughts I have,
Sorin

hillsbororiver

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 10:19:27 PM »

No worries Sorin,  8)

No one will be working door security to check for registrations (Craig probably can't make this one).  :D

Ray has a habit of reading off the names of everyone who registers right at the start of his presentation just to see the accuracy of pre registration and also to greet each and every attendee. It is a very relaxed atmosphere and a real blessing to experience.

His Peace to you Brother,

Joe

Sorin

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 10:44:53 PM »

No worries Sorin,  8)

No one will be working door security to check for registrations (Craig probably can't make this one).  :D

:D

Quote from: hillsbororiver
Ray has a habit of reading off the names of everyone who registers right at the start of his presentation just to see the accuracy of pre registration and also to greet each and every attendee. It is a very relaxed atmosphere and a real blessing to experience.

His Peace to you Brother,

Joe

Ah ok, that makes sense. Plus, it also said that Ray will keep a list of all who have registered via email, so that's pretty much your proof, if you will. I thought about that after I posted. Doh!

Take care,
Sorin

travellarry

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 10:57:02 AM »

hey don't leave me hanging here
i want to come too!!
Go Nashville!!, Go blue grass!! Go country!! Go brother Vogel, Go brother Ray....Lets Go Nashville

joyful1

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 01:19:13 PM »

:::threatening to pitch MAJOR fit if husband doesn't take me to conference!!!!::::

;D just kiddin!

I've got a sister in Tennessee and have been promising for 2 years to get down there in the fall.....PERFECT opportunity! :) I would REALLY like to meet any and all of BT's forum....and I am sooo glad that this was posted so far in advance....gives everyone time to find that penny jar and get to saving! :)
Joyce

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 01:50:05 PM »

Joe

But I will have DNA scanners, retina scanners and full body XRAY at the door. ;)

Anyone found not registered will be required to dress as a cowboy and sing My Darling Clementine at the Opry to gain admittance. ;D

Craig

musicman

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2008, 10:51:38 PM »

I'll be glad to work security.  I heard Ray Unconfort and Kirk the Cameraman are going to infiltrate the meetings and ask who has ever stolen anything or had lust.  I will tell them, :-X few may enter these gates and ye aint of the few.  Then I'll point to the part where Christ tells a potential disciple to give away all of his riches.  I'll say well Kirk, looks like you got some "Growing Pains" of your own coming (that show was painful to watch).  Then I'll say Ray, your "Confort" is at TBN. 
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.