bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Poll

has anyone been blessed with first time grand child 2008?

///
- 1 (50%)
???
- 1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: please welcome asher with prayers and supplications!!!  (Read 4835 times)

faith2faith

please welcome asher with prayers and supplications!!!
« on: September 20, 2008, 08:47:07 PM »

God has Blessed My daughter and her partner last night with their first child, lil girl, 7:30pm and has Blessed both sides of the family with our first grand-daughter, both mum and asher are healthy, and on my part alot of intercessing, as their were just minor complications, however she's just so perfect and beautiful-her name is Asher...Blessed and happy...and her Daddy was so supportive of both mum and baby that made everyone so proud of him.. but yes all glory to my Lord who delivered her and Blessed us all with this precious Gift, she is loved by all:

All your prayers and support would be much appreciated, as i know very well that we all stand in the Gap for eachother without ceasing and once again i just wanted to express the joy and happiness in my heart that God has filled me with than you all and love you all so very much...

Mmmmwah warmest regards
trish :)  

frecklegirl417

Re: please welcome asher with prayers and supplications!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 09:06:35 PM »

;D ;D ;D Trish,

Congratulations to you and your family!!!! You and yours are in my prayers!!!!

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 09:18:03 PM »

Trish Girl,

Just had my 1st Grandson on 8/26/08.....Nothin like it.....

Congratulations..... ;D ;D
Brenda

Dianne

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 09:33:44 PM »

Contgrats Trish!  My oldest is 22 years and my youngest is 6!  My daughter is like the energizer Bunny  ;D ;D

Dianne

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 09:41:02 PM »

Two Granddaughters: Malia 8-28-2005, Kiana 12-05-2007. We Love them so much and they are a bundle of Joy daily. I Pray for them everyday and Thank God for the Privilege to have So much Joy in our Lives. Congrats on your Asher Trish.

Geo.

iris

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 09:54:30 PM »

Congradulations on your small wonderful bundle of joy...Grandma!

Iris

faith2faith

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2008, 01:53:01 AM »

:D :D :D :D LOL awwwwe !!! :'(

thank you frecklegirl417 for your prayers and wonderful pxt God Bless your heart :)

Awe!!! and congrates to you Brenda and yes its a wonderful blessing and joy that i share with you! thank you
for your beautiful pxt... ;)

thanks Dianne for sharing, my daughter is twenty and my youngest turned 5 on the 19th and now he has a neace
who's birthday is after his...lol i have 3 birthdays to celebrate the 16th my daughter 19th my son and now 20th my
grand-daughter.

thanks again Dianne  :D

Hi Geo ;D

I'm so happy that i can experience that kind of joy with you and everyone else, it's so much different when one of your children has a child and yes a bundle of joy and unexspressable words but tears of joy lol :'(  thanks Geo and family. ;D

Lol thanks Iris!!! :D
and steady on LOL i'm still only a spring chicken, only just celebrated my 21st Hahaha kidding my 40th... ;D
thanks for the awesome pxt.

Thanks again everyone for your prayers and acknowledgement and cute little pxt's i will be sharing them all with
the new daddy and mummy who are so happy for their new arrival lil girl...All our love and Blessing to you all
God Bless and be with you All "Mmmwah".

trish  :) ;) :D ;D 8) :-* :'( 

Heidi

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2008, 07:51:31 AM »

Trish, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your grand daughter will be called blessed by others around her, God blesses to the thousand generations of those who love Him.  This little princess is blood of your blood.  Enjoy!

Love
Heidi

faith2faith

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2008, 10:41:09 PM »

Hi Heidi!!!

thank you very much for your kind words, and yes "Asher" means Blessed and happy!

Thanks bless heaps
love trish.

EKnight

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 10:55:38 PM »

Congratulations Trish!!

All children are blessings.  I have no grandchildren yet.   :( But I can wait. (especially since I have no married children)  ;)

Eileen

faith2faith

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 06:04:47 AM »

thanks Eileen!!!

For your Kind words, And no hurry (right) best is still yet to come!!!

Thanks again and bless you heaps.

trish.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 24 queries.