bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 2008 ANNUAL NASHVILLE BIBLE CONFERENCE  (Read 20067 times)

Sorin

Re: 2008 ANNUAL NASHVILLE BIBLE CONFERENCE
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 12:30:07 AM »

In spite of all the heightened security  ;) ... I'm going to take a risk and show up. See what happens.  :P

And Musicman, you're a funny guy. :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 12:31:42 AM by Sorin »

gmik

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 02:50:07 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Hilarious!

Joyce I remember telling you what to do about it last year.  I'm telling you honey, it works. :D

joyful1

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 10:44:32 PM »

:D Gena-- you bad girl! ahahah!
btw...are you going to go?
Joyce

ez2u

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 02:06:01 AM »

well I missed the November meeting I sure hope I can go to this one.  peggy

Samson

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2008, 12:55:02 PM »

Hey Everyone,

I'd really like to attend the conference, won't go without my wife, have to make part of the trip a vacation experience for her, besides the spiritual food. She enjoyed Rays' article about being Unequally Yoked, but she has her beliefs, as she states and is entitled to them. Maybe I'll be able to figure something out, if its' Gods' Will. Randy and I were talking about it on the phone last night and he would like to go also.        Your Brother in Christ, Samson.

hebrewroots98

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2008, 02:32:09 PM »

Yall crack me up!!!  I am praying Gods' will on this one too.  I would absolutely love to come with my little 9 yr old and let him hear Ray speak on Dino's and creation and FOR HIM to meet 'L. RAY SMITH' as he calls him.  I would like to meet him too.  I'm praying for all of us and y'all pray for us as well....

I really thought (last year) that you would like Nashville Joe. 

Bobby, enjoy that beauty up there!  Like I said before, I was stationed in the Army up there at Fort Campbell, Ky and yet lived on the Tennessee side in Clarksville...I would love to take a tour of the place with my dh and our little guy and reminisce.... ::) ;D

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2008, 02:47:50 PM »

Dennis,

I'm confused, I thought the Nashville conference would be in May as it was in 2007.
I'm not disappointed that it is in September, just wondering.

Indianabob

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2008, 07:42:57 PM »

Sorry Bob, September 20-21, 2008.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2008, 04:04:14 PM »

No one will be working door security to check for registrations (Craig probably can't make this one).  :D

Joe

But I will have DNA scanners, retina scanners and full body XRAY at the door. ;)

Anyone found not registered will be required to dress as a cowboy and sing My Darling Clementine at the Opry to gain admittance. ;D

Craig

;D

Uh oh it looks like I spoke too soon, it appears the Deputy has gone hi tech and now is even more scrutinizing than ever!

Peace,

Joe

hillsbororiver

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2008, 04:06:38 PM »

I really thought (last year) that you would like Nashville Joe. 

Hi Susan,

You were right on the money, my wife and I really enjoyed our time there, great place for a Conference and a vacation!

Peace,

Joe

hebrewroots98

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 11:53:47 PM »

I agree Joe, my dh and I enjoyed that place for about 5 yrs while I was in the Military up there....Lots to do and see and so much natural beauty (as I always say :D)!   Lets' see what the Lord has in mind this Sept!
blessings,
Susan

David

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2008, 06:14:06 AM »

I'm going to have to wait for the audios to be posted after the conference, and I'm particularly looking forward to this one. I have always had a problem with the 6 24 hour day creation theory put forward by mainstream Christianity. It looks a wonderful setting, I pray you will all have a wonderful time both learning and in fellowship.

UncleBeau

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2008, 01:07:12 PM »

Hey guys, It's been a while since I've been on here. I'll be there at the conference, wouldn't miss it. Unless....I would miss it; so I'll say, "God willing, I'll be there." Hopefully we'll be able to bring our daughter, which should be born in the middle of May.

-Beau

Vangie

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2008, 05:02:17 PM »

Hi Beau,
Good to see you here--it's been a while!  Hope you and Nola and little soon to be here Harley Ariana (unless you've decided on another name?) are doing well!  Look forward to seeing the whole family in September!

Vangie

gmik

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2008, 10:32:31 PM »

Cool.

Yes, LORD willing, we will go!!

UncleBeau

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2008, 12:11:01 PM »

Hi Beau,
Good to see you here--it's been a while!  Hope you and Nola and little soon to be here Harley Ariana (unless you've decided on another name?) are doing well!  Look forward to seeing the whole family in September!

Vangie

We went with another middle name. It's going to be "Harley Quinn".

We've got the room reserved and I talked to Ray, so I guess we WILL be there, ha ha.

Beloved

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2008, 11:54:16 PM »

Today is April 22nd and I am writing this request for Randy, His computer has crashed.

He is going to the conference in September and already has his room reservation, If any of you "guys"  (that have already signed up with Ray for the conference) find yourself finacially strapped and need a place to sleep, Randy would be willing to share his room with you. He has a room with two beds.

Right now if any of you are interested you will have to PM me and I will pass on the information to him.

Beloved

Evan600

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2008, 09:12:45 PM »

Hi everyone,

If anyone has a last minute cancellation for the conference, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.  I'm going to block out my schedule just in case this happens, and then drive there.

I guess I didn't realize that there would be such a demand this year!  Either way we'll all be able to listen!

In Christ

- Jason

gmik

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2008, 11:31:20 AM »

Same here!!!!

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2008, 02:02:08 PM »

A month or two before the conference someone will call everyone who signed up and confirm they are coming.

Anyone who says they will try to come will be crossed off the list. If they have not reserved a hotel room (have someplace to stay) they will be crossed off the list.

Then there will be some new openings. But you'll need to let Ray know so he can at least put you on the waiting list.

Dennis
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 24 queries.