bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Teaching Errors  (Read 5813 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Teaching Errors
« on: January 14, 2008, 02:18:17 PM »

Dear Pastor Harris:  I will make a few COMMENTS in your email.................

I would like to start by saying i've read most of your teaching with an open mind but as a pastor and a well read and studied christian I have only seen that your whole purpose is to tear down and not to edify or lift up.

COMMENT:  What a CROCK and what a LIE!  "Tear down WHAT?"  I expose the unscriptural and blasphemous heresies taught in the name of God. I do not tear down people or the Church.  Give me one example?

Most of all that i have read on your site is un-biblical and anyone who has any discernment at all will notice that you are an individual who has come against the church.

COMMENT:  Oh really?  "Most" of what I teach is "unbiblical" is it?  Tell you what, Pastor Harris, cite any three "unbiblical" teaching from any of my papers and then give two Scriptures proving that they are unscriptural.  I will now hold my breach. I have challenged HUNDREDS of people who despise the Word of God to do this through the years, and not one has ever done it. Perhaps you will be the first?

The word says he who does not gather scatters, and you are doing a great job of confusing and tearing down the church.

COMMENT:  You, Pastor Harris, LIE.  I have received in the neighborhood of about 50,000 emails to date. I have never received an email from anyone who has read and studied the material on my site and said that they are now "CONFUSED."  But I have received THOUSANDS of emails in which readers had said that they now, for the first time in their lives, appreciate God and see things in an inspiring way that they had never seen before from the teachings of the Church.  There is a difference between exposing the unscriptural heresies of the church and "tearing down the church," as you insinuate.

When you start to call those who oppose what you teach a beast then you have condemned yourself already.

COMMENT:  You are not one to be interested in what the Scriptures say, are you Pastor Harris?  Here is what God calls you and ME and every single person who has ever lived. Read it and weep:

Ecc 3:18  "I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men [that's EVERYONE], that God might manifest them, and that they might see that THEY THEMSELVES ARE  B-E-A-S-T-S."

Tithing is a new testement teaching by the fact that Jesus said he came not to do away with the law but to fulfill it.

COMMENT:   Are you not aware of the fact that Jesus enlarged the law and showed us the SPIRITUAL application of the law?  We are not expected to only "not commit adultery," but we are not to even "LOOK" upon anyone to lust after them.  What is the spiritual application of circumcision?  Surely you are not totally ignorant of these things being a pastor yourself.  "Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised [like was commanded for 2000 years in the Hebrew Scriptures], Christ shall profit you NOTHING (Gal. 5:2)...YOU ARE FALLEN FROM GRACE (Verse 4).  Do YOU, Pastor Harris, obey the law of circumcision?  Do you really?

Rom 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: Rom 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
      Lu:11:42: But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. :Here Jesus said to the church that you tithe but you pass overjudgmentt and he simply says that we should do both.Heb:7:5: And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham. You gave this verse in your rebutel but if you will notice that he said they do it according to the law, which means this was written after the crucifxion and brought intothe new te stemen t.

COMMENT:  I don't mean to embarrass you, Pastor Harris, but really......
    The Pharisees were told by Jesus that they WERE to tithe, this is true, but the reason for that was they they were still UNDER THE OLD COVENANT.  Jesus also instructed to "offer the gift that Moses taught" (Matt. 8:4).  Do YOU, Pastor Harris, "offering this gift of Moses" as taught IN THE LAW?  Well, DO YOU?

Your statement that if something "was written after the crucifixion" the it is instruction to be followed under the NEW COVENANT is such sophomoric nonsense, that it hardly deserves a comment.  In this same book of Hebrews it makes mention of sacrifices and offerings by the priests of every sort. Are you seriously thus suggesting that this is proof that since these things are "written after Christ's crucifixion," that they are BINDING ON NEW TESTAMENT BELIEVERS?  Give me a break.

And not all Isreal will be saved because there are many who have died and are in hell.

COMMENT:  Am I to believer Pastor Harris over the Word of God. Follow this closely now, Pastor Harris:
    YOU say:  "NOT all Israel will be saved."
    GOD'S WORD says:  "And so ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED...." (Rom. 11:26).

Who ya gonna believe:  Pastor Harris, or the WORD OF GOD?

You cannot be save except you accept Jesus as your savior in this world before you enter the next one.

COMMENT:  Oh really?  And is there some reason that you did not present us with chapter and verse on that bit of unscriptural heresy?  Can you show me a Scriptures which states that all those who died not believing will spend an eternity of torture in some Christian hellhole?  Once again, you lie.

You are a bitter individual who has been hurt by a church or church people and are trying to destroy all those who are represented by the few that have hurt you.

COMMENT:  Once again, you LIE, Pastor Harris. I am not at all "bitter," and I have not NOT been "hurt by a church or church people.  Those that know me well will tell you that I laugh more than most people they have ever known. I am far from being "bitter." Furthermore, I count it a great blessing to have experienced all that I did in the Churches of "Mystery Babylon the Great."  What I learned from them and in them was priceless in my present ministry.  You couldn't be further from the truth.

I will not expect to receive an email from you

COMMENT:  Oh, but I insist...........it is my pleasure...............

but I will pray that you either come to the truth and repent for the damage you have caused

COMMENT:  "Damage I have caused?"  And what "damage" is that, Pastor Harris?  Thousands have written me over the years telling me of their coming to God or returning to God after reading the material on our site. I have never had one person say that they had faith in God but LOST IT after reading our site, or that they are now hopelessly "confused."  You lie.

or that you be turned over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh and that your ministry cease before it destroys any more of god's people.

COMMENT:  Listen to me very carefully, Pastor Harris, as you have not a clue as to whom you are talking to.  I would be very very careful about suggesting that "I" be turned over to Satan the devil for the destruction of my flesh.  God is quite capable of taking care of the needs of "my flesh."  Then there is that thing about "JUDGE NOT" (Matt. 7).

You are not the first "minister" of the Church to curse me and my site, and I surely don't expect that you will be the last, but you WILL be brought into judgment for every idle word you have spoken in this email.
    Sincerely,
    Ray

PS   Our  Great and Almighty GOD is spelled with a capital "G."
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 02:34:59 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.