bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: DAUGHTER NEEDS PRAYER  (Read 8313 times)

hebrewroots98

Re: DAUGHTER NEEDS PRAYER
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2008, 11:31:35 PM »

Matt, Vangie, and Leisa; I am so sorry to hear about your hardships.  I feel your pain; I have you all in my prayers. 

Maybe this might help..

One of my 5 brothers has had a severe case of this schitzophrenia and alot of other mental disorders (alot caused by drugs and some other issues), and the daily drugs helps him to maintain some semblence of reality; when he is off of his meds, he is out of his head and totally unable to care for himself.  This has been going on with him for about 25 yrs. now.  He has never been the same and unfortunately; the sad part is  is that he has absolutely NO FAMILY MEMBERS in his life to take care of him nor to love him or for him to be around some familiar faces.  I cannot imagine living in this world and being out of your mind and then having no family to supportyou or be there for you (my family has abandoned him forever!  It is one of the saddest things I've ever known; thus he is institutionalized for his own safety.)  Praise God that you and your wife are there for her!!!  That can make the difference between sanity and insanity for her...just familiar surroundings seems to help alot. 

Another brother of mine had overdosed on drugs and had a temp mental breakdown due to too much stress in his life and he ended up being put into a mental institution and they were pumping him full of psychotic drugs.  An MD (psychyatrist), a Master Degreed Counselor, and a mental health care attendant tried to help him for a couple of days.. with no luck; to make a long story short, they were ready to commit him to 3 mos (of constant drugging) until God used me to help to bring him back to reality.  He actually believed that the LIES FROM SATAN WAS ACTUALLY GOD TALKING TO HIM...It took me a half of an hour (over the phone) to teach and remind him of SPIRITUAL TRUTHS and THAT WAS ALL THAT HE NEEDED TO COME TO HIS SENSES.  He got out of that place that same day! 

I am just saying that sometimes in some cases like these, satan can be at the root of their mental problems...and feeding them full of Gods' truths might be all that someone might need (if it is indeed just satan messing with their minds...)

I hope this has helped and not hindered...

God bless you families and may HE bless all of you with HIS SHALOM!  You are definatley in my prayers.!       

Matt

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 03:53:05 AM »

Susan,
 Thanks, I never gave this serious effort before, but maybe I need to. 
It is sooooo hard sometimes to combat something spiritual when it is constantly right there in your face in the flesh >:(.  I always crumble and give in to what I see with my natural eyes.

Thanks for the love!
Matt

hebrewroots98

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2008, 11:28:43 AM »

Matt,
Sometimes  and with some ppl you have to just tell them flat out that satan is attacking them and they need to get their spiritual armor on and get their spiritual life together or else satan will have a feast of them; otherwise it could possibly get worse.   Only you would know if this is the case with your daughter.   I know that some of the drugs that are given by the 'professionals' are what God calls 'witchcraft' (anything that alters the mind), which can cause more problems.  I know that sometimes these meds actually help until the person is spiritually strong enough to get off of them, but, just be careful with the meds.  The doctors that prescribe these meds have very little concern or knowledge about serious spiritual issues.  They will think that you are crazy for thinking that this could be nothing more that someone who needs straightened out spiritually; alotof ppl  are just severely confused about spiritual realities, including doctors and counselors. 

(I knew of a guy whom was SO CONFUSED with the issue of BAPTISM that he got baptised about a dozen times and has been in mental institution ever since;) SATAN IS THE AUTHOUR OF CONFUSION.  Thus, ridding any and all spiritual confusion as well as taking the right approach for them to learn Gods' Word is very important...(teach them to love truth more than loving anything else and to not ever let anything come first in their heart again except HIS TRUTHs...THUS THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE, AND THOSE WHO ARE SET FREE ARE FREE INDEED.)

I am no authority here, and I know that each situation is different here (Like some may have physical hormonal imbalances), I just want to encourage everyone to consider the spiritual side and not just the physical side only.

prayers still going up..
Shalom and blessings,,
Susan
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 17 queries.