bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: lungs sickness treated  (Read 4366 times)

ez2u

lungs sickness treated
« on: January 15, 2008, 09:56:32 PM »

For three years i have had a persistant cough.  I went to a Doctor which did an x- ray and was told I have bronchitis,  maybe chronic.  i felt alright just a nagging cough.  This New year and the busy holidays left me feeling anything but well.  My general health was deteriorating.  I began a health regime lots of good probiotic whole food vitamin c,  symbocol. which is elderberry, lobelia,  very good for expelling anything from the lungs and stomach.  and fresh mustard seeds grounded and made in a plaster with eucalyptus.  24 hours later I expelled out of my lungs a very hard round object that looks like a pop corn seed  than again expelling  a lot of mucus with fresh blood.  I feel weak but much better.  Maybe that seed had settle there for all those years as i don't recall such a event before that year of 2004.  Peggy

Kat

Re: lungs sickness treated
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 01:05:15 AM »

Hi Peggy,

Well that is really something, that there was actually a seed in your lung.  I hope that your lungs will heal and the cough problems will clear up now.  I will pray for your quick recovery  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

ez2u

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 03:04:50 AM »

Kat thank you its been about 10 hours since my lungs expelled the hard ball.  I am beginning to feel better, after the small hard ball came out I was very weaken, probably from the ordeal,  but I am increasing hourly in strength and wellness, which I haven't had all of 2006.  One of the purposes of sharing this is the method I used worked very well and it didn't required a lot of cost to the family.  I know many  are struggling with money issues.

joyful1

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 01:57:46 AM »

Hi Peggy--
I've been reading books by Dr. Dave Colbert/ Orlando, Florida for about 5 years......he was trained in a SDA hospital but does not adhere strictly to their ideas....he has a great attitude about healing our bodies with pure water, the foods we eat, including herbs, etc. and exercise. I've just started his "Seven Pillars of Health," recapping a lot of material that is covered in his earlier books...it comes with a 50 journal that gives you a place to record your progress. I really like his approach and have detoxed a couple of times using his advice with good results in my own health. I struggled with letting go of "traditional" medicine, being a registered nurse myself, but its been well worth the journey. I'd recommend his book to you. I have no problem with intergrating whatever works with both traditional and alternative medicine, btw.
:) Joyce

ez2u

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 02:15:39 AM »

yes Joyce i have heard about this Dr.Colbert  thank you for recommending his book to me I will try to find it an read it .  I am from Florida and have been in northern Orlando several times.  I feel so much better now it is  amazing to me to go for 3 years with a cough and have it be a pop corn seed, maybe?, in my lungs.  It festered and caused a lot of health issues.  I just didn't feel good.  Thee is so many things we have ye to learn in the medical field.  Thanks peggy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.