bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Children's Views on Angels  (Read 4695 times)

cherokee

Children's Views on Angels
« on: January 18, 2008, 03:57:57 PM »

Had a good laugh over these and had to share them with ya'll.  ;D

Suzie

CHILDREN'S VIEWS ON ANGELS

1. "It's not easy to become an angel! First, you die.. Then you go to heaven, then there's still the flight training to go through. And then you got to agree to wear those angel clothes." - Matthew, 9

2. "I only know the names of two angels: Hark and Harold." - Gregory, 5

3. "Everybody's got it all wrong. Angels don't wear halos anymore. I forget why, but scientists know all about it now." - Olive, 9

4. "Angels don't eat, but they drink milk from holy cows." -Scooter, 6

5. "Angels talk all the way while they're flying you up to heaven. The basic message is where you went wrong before you got dead." - Daniel,7

6. "When an angel gets mad, he takes a deep breath and counts to ten, and when he lets out his breath, somewhere there's a tornado." - Regan,5

7. "Angels live in cloud houses made by God and his son, who's a very good carpenter." -Jared, 8

8. "All angels are girls because they gotta wear dresses and boys didn't go for it." - Antonia,9

9. "Some of the angels are in charge of helping heal sick animals and pets. And if they don't make the animals get better, they help the kid get over it." -Vicki, 8

10. "What I don't get about angels is why, when someone is in love, they shoot arrows at them."
-Sarah, 7

hillsbororiver

Re: Children's Views on Angels
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 10:46:11 AM »

:D

Love it!

Actually in rereading this it isn't any less scriptural than much of the swill being peddled by many of the denominations, and much more positive!

Thanks for the laughs.

His Peace to you Suzie,

Joe

cherokee

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 11:06:03 AM »

Your welcome Joe. ;)

Peace to you Brother,
Suzie

musicman

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 01:29:12 PM »

"Ha ha ha" says the congregation.  Then the babylonian heresy director chimes in.  "But remember little Scooter, if you don't tithe and attend services for life, you'll be screaming holy (rhymes with wit) for all eternity".
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 10:20:12 PM by musicman »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 01:47:04 PM »

Very cute Suzie! ;D

Thank you for sharing.

Shows how the questions and wrong beliefs begin so early and the foundations for them are based on errors that will not answer them with the Truth.

Peace to you

Arcturus  :)

gmik

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 07:46:26 PM »

Ha.  Those were cute! :D

Sue Creamer

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 02:18:31 PM »

Suzie,

I loved this...!!!  I laughed so hard.  Children in all of their innocence really do say the funnest things...! 
Many thanks,
Sue Ann

Michael

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 03:35:35 AM »

How blessed we are to have these little angels to remind us where we came from. Truly a testimony of God, Thanks. Thank God for everyday in Jesus name AMEN
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 17 queries.