bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sad  (Read 4586 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Sad
« on: May 03, 2006, 09:33:25 AM »

I "stumbled" onto your website about 8 months ago( led by God in my opinion ) and after reading the verses you pointed out the scriptures made since for the first time ever. I prayed for peace and found this site which to me is of God not Satan. I couldn't help but spread the good news of the gospel. Boy have I been met with more doubt, anger, and disgust than ever before. My parents just brought me a dvd from their friends for me to watch. It's called Journey to the Underworld by Perry Stone. It reads that there are 5 chambers located under the earth whose entrances are under the sea. He says the future lake of fire may be the present dead sea. I'm reading the back as I write this. Other people have tried to prove to me that God loves us so much but most people will go to Hell by their own choosing. They have no scriptural proof but believe preachers more than the word. I'm sorry but once y ou realize the truth there's no going back. Why won't anyone believe the true word of God? My parents told me " you need to check out the credentials of L Ray Smith". I admitted to them that you were not theologically brainwashed like my brother. I guess this could be considered persecution in a way. Well, thanks for your time and efforts. There are a bundle of people who appreciate your work and appreciate the gift of life instead of death( not eternal torture ).
                                           your brother in Christ, Scott
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.