bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Opinion?  (Read 5079 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Opinion?
« on: January 19, 2008, 10:45:31 PM »

Hi, Ray

I really respect your teachings and think you're telling the truth, so I was wondering if you had any opinions on Gary Naler's teachings from the Remnant Bride, if you've even heard of him.  I've been reading his website a lot lately and find some things I agree with and others I'm not sure about.  I thought I'd ask you since I respect your opinion.

Thank you,
        Michelle

Dear Michelle:  I went to Gary Naler's site, and here is the very first and ONLY paragraph I read on his site:

“IN HIS OWN IMAGE”
        "Let us further examine this matter of the man being made in the image of God. Genesis 1:26-27 state: “Then God said, 'Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness ....' And God created the man in His Own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them." It should be noted here that “the man” was made "in our image," in the image of the triune God. Since Yahshua has a beard (Isaiah 50:6), and He is "the image of the invisible God" (Colossians 1:15, 2 Corinthians 4:4), it can equally be stated that God the Father has a beard. Yes, "God is Spirit,” but the Bible also talks about His back, His hands, His feet, His eyes. Can He not also have a beard? Indeed so, for the Son of God has a beard!"

What a TOTAL unscriptural CROCK!  'Nough for me, I'm OUT OF HERE.
        God be with you,
        Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.