bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: nudging  (Read 3512 times)

DizzyD

nudging
« on: January 21, 2008, 11:54:47 AM »

I over the past few months been carrying on a e-mail question and answer sessions with an individual that is deeply stuck in churchianity. I have been asking questions with the hope that it would nudge them into the situation where they would start thinking for themselves instead of blindly following the blind. Hell is real, to this person and I get the sense that is the main reason they consider themselves to be drawn to Christ (fear of hellfire).   I asked about the scripture where Jesus says that if be lifted up above the earth He will draw all men unto Himself, the answer came back that even though He would draw all unto Himself doesn't mean that all would accept Him. I asked about 1 Tim4:10, 1 Cor3:14-15, and asked that they check out the website -  godwillsaveall.com and the answer comes back that it's all out of context.

I  know that in Gods' time is the only time that the truth will be revealed. I felt that it was the thing to do at this time but evidently not or it may set something in their mind for future use. For now I feel like I was doing something i shouldn't have,  know whut i mean?

Lets all smile 'cause God loves us all ;D ;D ;D

Bud

dave

Re: nudging
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 12:11:59 PM »

I feel we all have been where you are at, and its good. What I personally have learned is that that waiting on the Lord is part of His "time" too. Praise Him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.