bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Genisis 2:18-3:6  (Read 4114 times)

dave

Genisis 2:18-3:6
« on: January 23, 2008, 12:51:06 PM »

Glory to the Lord!

Im quiet new at this computer forum stuff and the computer itself. The Lord has been present with me for some 30 years, I have not always been as close to Him as He would want, yet  and still I know that my Savior lives. Each time he begins to lead me back to His Walk He takes me to the book of Genisis where He as told me and enlightens me that this is where it ALL begins and the ending is here as well. The bible-truths site has been a comfort, needless to say 90 % of what is taught on the sight is what the Word teachs and says; the reason I give myself for not pressing on is that there is No One to reason the Word with, I feel alone there is no fellowship, so after awhile I just quit. The only saving word I recieve is ICor.15:23 "But every man in his own order:..." Everything The Teacher has taught me has come from the Word of God, yes he has sent teachers such as Ray, but they are far and few. The deeper in to the mysterys of His Word the lesser the fellowship.  Christain religion and its teaching is more of the earthy than the spiritual, it compares earthy to earthy and claims to come out spiritual...Paul Harvey has more truth in the "rest of the story" than all of christain teaching.
I dont of myself go back to Genisis, I cant accept that I would always go back to the very place in the Book that causes me to have things of the Spirit revealed by the Spirit and then have no one to discuss it, so I am led to the believing it is My Lord that leads and He alone lights my candle, STILL I am the one who quits, but HE'S ALWAYS THERE EVEN IN THIS GRAVE (Psa.30:3)
Here is my dim lit path....I fully believe that we do not have free will, the Lord has had me to understand this with understanding, I believe that Genisis is an allegory, perhaps just the first several? chapters; so right there in 2:18-3-6 I am led to try and discern what happened to man AFTER he recieved the  command and the Lord God MADE woman out of man(and where Adam recieved all that knowledge in vs.23-25)
and what caused/reasoned the Lord God to permit/allow the FLESH to respond the way it did? I know there is NOTHING that is done that HE is not the cause. Isa.55:8-9 I am not much for putting these thoughts I believe He gives me to words on paper. Praise His Name

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Genisis 2:18-3:6
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 01:10:00 PM »

The bible-truths site has been a comfort, needless to say 90 % of what is taught on the sight is what the Word teachs and says;

Micah7:9, please explain how you came up with the 90% number?

Kat

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 02:38:00 PM »

Hi Micah,

There is no doubt that this is a lonely walk that God has us in.  But I have to think it is this way for a good reason, even if I don't really understand it.  I have thought that maybe since we are still in the flesh, that if we were in close contact with other believers that we might let the physical interfer with the spiritual?  And it might do more harm than good.

I think the whole Bible is an allegory to a certain extent, in which the stories and events are to be understood as representing other things and symbols, which have a deeper spiritual meaning.

As in the Gensis story, I believe all those things had to happen the way they did, so that God's plan and purpose would be fulfilled.  And as you indicated He brought it all about by causing all that happened.
And how Adam received his knowledge, to me is clear, because he had the very best teacher possible, Jesus Christ  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 03:54:48 PM »

Hello micah7:9

This is what I read today and I believe it answers your comments. You can find the whole teaching at http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6142.0.html

We have fellowship in the gospel.

Php 1:5  for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;

We are doing that today, but maybe you don’t exactly see how it is that we are having fellowship in the gospel. 

It talks about the hope of the gospel (Col 1:23)
The truth of the gospel (Gal.2:5, 14; Eph.1:13; Col.1:5)
The glorious gospel of the blessed God (1Tim. 1:11)
Vengeance is on those that obey not the gospel (2Th 1:08)

What I believe this shows is that here in BT those of us who are in agreement with the teachings, although we do not visit one another in ones homes, we visit each other in our thoughts and in our communications here in the Forum. For me this is much better than sharing a physical meal with someone who has nothing in common with our beliefs or our appreciation with what is taught here.

I quote in blue font again from the same teaching WHAT IS THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM?

Where does God reside?  In heaven.  God resides in heaven, but it is not called the kingdom of heaven in the Greek, you can check Rotherham and all those, it’s kingdom of the heavens, plural.

We are the heaven in which God resides, where He dwells.
But don’t get to haughty, because the Scriptures say, not even all the heaven of the heavens can contain Him.

2Chron 6:18  …Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You.  How much less this temple which I have built!

But never the less it is true, He does dwell in the heavens.  But they can’t even contain Him, He’s bigger than that.  But He does dwell in His heavens, we are His heavens, we are His spiritual kingdom.  But it does not yet appear what we shall be, we only have the earnest, down payment of His spirit.

For me, it is in this that I recognise our fellowship and find joy in our fellowship.

I see that you comment about God showing you the book of Genisis. The link I have given to you opens up with what God is doing. quote : He is creating, not created - finished - done.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.