bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Uh-Oh life on Mars  (Read 5445 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Uh-Oh life on Mars
« on: January 24, 2008, 09:23:15 AM »

lilitalienboi16

Re: Uh-Oh life on Mars
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 04:12:09 PM »

musicman

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 04:42:55 PM »

Don't worry folks.  Looks like he's dead, so he can't hurt us with his ray gun.

Come on.  That can't be a martian.  Where are his antennas?

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 05:27:37 PM »

Looks like a Pompei import/export from Earth!

In laws or out laws? :D ;D

Samson

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 11:45:52 AM »

Hello Craig,

Life on Mars, Do the people that live there act any better than the ones down here. Do we have a ship ready for our departure, sign me up(only kidding). Actually its' too cold their for my tastes, I don't like Winter as it is. From what I've read, it only reaches 70 degrees F at the Equator and thats' only a few feet from the ground due to the thin air. I guess most of us have wondered whether or not theirs' life on any other planets in other Galaxies. I've watched alot of Sci Fi fantasy type movies in my life, All the Star Wars, Star Trek, etc, etc. Sometimes an occasional escape from the realities and mundane things of life are good for the soul(no drugs of course).

May the Force be with you, Always, Samson.

gmik

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 04:55:13 PM »

Ha!!!

Samson, I am a Stargate SG1 junkie.  Have been for years!! :D

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 12:33:30 AM »

Hey Sampson, 1/25/08

I see that you are from Easton, PA.
My eldest daughter, Karen LaDuca lives in P-Burg, N J, just across the river.
She attends a non-denom fellowship in Frenchtown, but she is on board with me about 98% regarding babylon and our true purpose in life.

Maybe we could talk a little more in detail if you are interested.

Regards, Indiana Bob

Quote from: Samson link=topic=6282.
#msg50817 date=1201272352
Hello Craig,

Life on Mars, Do the people that live there act any better than the ones down here. Do we have a ship ready for our departure, sign me up(only kidding). Actually its' too cold their for my tastes, I don't like Winter as it is. From what I've read, it only reaches 70 degrees F at the Equator and thats' only a few feet from the ground due to the thin air. I guess most of us have wondered whether or not theirs' life on any other planets in other Galaxies. I've watched alot of Sci Fi fantasy type movies in my life, All the Star Wars, Star Trek, etc, etc. Sometimes an occasional escape from the realities and mundane things of life are good for the soul(no drugs of course).

May the Force be with you, Always, Samson.

Samson

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 05:28:42 PM »

Hello Indiana Bob,

Absolutely, my E-mail address is available in the profile area, help yourself and drop me a line, then I'll be more than happy to respond, sorry I didn't respond sooner, most of my work-related time is spent on the weekends.  You mention your Daughter is Karen Laduca, that name seems to ring a Bell, but can't place it. Maybe I just wanted to travel to Mars to get some Emotional peace and recovery from the Human Race, boy I sound like some Hermit. Sometimes like Samson of old, I need some peace of mind, OK Delilah-just joking around.

Peace to you Brother Indiana Bob, Samson.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 18 queries.