bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AA  (Read 4385 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
AA
« on: January 24, 2008, 09:04:27 PM »

Ray, thank you for responding to my question about AA. AA Did help me! Most of the people I encountered there could not stand the[Churches] they used to attend. I have never been a member of any church, but I've always been interested in GOD. I have to tell you a little about myself. I worked at a General Electric plant in Coshocton, Ohio and in 2004 they shut the doors and tore the place down. The economy in this little town was real bad and I could not find a job. One night I decided [after drinking alot] I would get on my motorcycle and go into town. I did. Then on the way home the Sheriff tried to get me to pull over and I tried to outrun them. They chased me I wrecked I got put in jail. My drivers license was taken away for three and a half years. I lost my home and nobody would take me in. I ended up sleeping on a river bank with nothing but some of my cloths. I knew that I was being chastised by God. It all was a very humiliating experience. Anyway after some time went bye things started to get a little better. Like food and shelter and[toilet paper] Ha! its not funny when you dont have any! Then I received word that GE in northern Ky was seeking me to contact them about a job so I did. I was offered a job making more money than the one I had before. I took it and I am still here. I have 1 year to go before I get my license back. I do know that God is in charge of it all. I know I am not a good man like Job but I sure can relate to his story. I got myself in that mess and God got me out. Seems like my best thinking got me into many many messes. Thank you Ray for your attention. God be with you! Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.