bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Scientist Challenges God  (Read 5792 times)

hillsbororiver

A Scientist Challenges God
« on: January 25, 2008, 10:09:49 AM »

A scientist went up to God and said, "We no longer need you, God, for I have developed the method with which to create humans from dirt. Now that humans can create life from nothing, you are no longer necessary."

God, amused by all this, challenged the scientist to a man-making competition. Whomever created the finest human being from dirt would truly be superior.

The scientist nodded, "I accept your challenge." He smugly said as he stooped down to gather a handful of dirt.

"Hold on." God said. "Create your own dirt, first."

Little Joe

Re: A Scientist Challenges God
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 12:39:34 PM »

That reminded me of this verse

Romans 1:22 (King James Version)
 22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

How many of the "wise"  are going to have to eat crow on judgment day?  I think that may be the greatest torture of all, having to admit you've been a fool.   ;)

His Peace to you,

Little Joe

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 03:02:21 PM »

LOL
 ;D :D
That was excellent!

travellarry

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 03:15:32 PM »

the bbc had an article about synthetic life this week...same premise...'using the dirt'...

A scientist went up to God and said, "We no longer need you, God, for I have developed the method with which to create humans from dirt. Now that humans can create life from nothing, you are no longer necessary."

God, amused by all this, challenged the scientist to a man-making competition. Whomever created the finest human being from dirt would truly be superior.

The scientist nodded, "I accept your challenge." He smugly said as he stooped down to gather a handful of dirt.

"Hold on." God said. "Create your own dirt, first."

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 11:28:24 PM »

ROFL! owned! lol!   :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.