bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: re  (Read 5227 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
re
« on: March 18, 2006, 10:00:39 AM »

Ray,

I've got nothing against you. You believe what you believe. As to who wrote the Bible; I know what scripture says. It was given to us by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and no matter how man tries to re-write God's word; God's Holy Spirit will be sure to make sure that the truth is spread. It doesn't matter how man tries to doctor it to fit in with an individuals life. God's Word has always been and will always be. So many people have came along to try and tell us what God is saying. I don't have to worry about those critics nor you. God's Holy Spirit will reveal the truth within my heart and it doesn't matter what the world thinks. I will do what God tells me to do. I don't agree with about 95% of what you teach. I won't judge you. God will do the judging and like you told me; You will meet Him one day and answer for everything that you are doing. The Lord said; A tree is know by it's fruit. He made scripture simple for us to understand. A Good tre e produces good fruit; a bad tree produces bad fruit. We will be known by our fruit and judged accordingly. I you lead a person on the wrong path in regards to the Lord; you will answer for it. I just know that I will do what God wants me to do and do it the best way that I can. If what you are spreading out there and you believe in your heart that it is correct; God know's your heart. If you are doing it to destroy God's word; you will answer for it. That's all between you and God. I love you brother and that is what you are to me; a brother. I don't have to agree on what you believe, but I do have to obey God in loving others. I do love you and pray for you. You take care Ray.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.