bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: URGENT! WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS & PETTITIONS - PLZ HELP!  (Read 8488 times)

Tooostep1955

Re: URGENT! WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS & PETTITIONS - PLZ HELP!
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2008, 11:33:39 AM »

My Dear Family,

I do covet and appreciate so very much everyones replies to this matter. Needless to say it has been quite the test & learning experience!
From what my attorney, who by the way only practices 'family law' tells me, no matter the ruling from the magistrate and the monetary award, collecting is another matter entirely. That is his reasoning for the out of court settlement. Either settle and pay for the damages, or face a criminal record that follows him all through his adult life...a wise person would admit their wrong and opt to pay. Then again a wise person would have listened to the reasoning behind his "girlfriend" being out without him. Most of us have dealt with (unrighteous) anger at sometime in our lives, and we know that it can cause us great grief, misery and pain as well. I did attempt to contact him and even left a MSG. on his cell to contact me to no avail.
So, I do have an attorney who practices 'criminal law' and I will be contacting him this week to get his input on the matter, and we all will be going to court on March 11TH. If the judge will allow the question to be asked, I assure you we will put it before him.

Again, thank you all so very much for your concern and compassion regarding this matter.
Agape love to all...

Tooostep1955

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 11:53:03 AM »

UPDATE:

I just wanted to remind all of you we are going to court this coming Tuesday (3-11-08). I also wanted to let you all know that as of today no problems or acts of revenge have happened. Praise be to our Father God, and thanks and blessings to all of you that have taken time to pray for my/your family! Not only do I ask for prayers of protection against all evil that this guy could bring down upon us, but I pray you all pray that this young 'man' would be blessed, and he would come to have his heart mended by God's enduring mercy.
Thank you all, and I pray God bless you and yours with His love, peace & compassion.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 06:50:23 PM »

Hi Tooostep,

Thank you for the update, your family and the young man will be in my prayers. It is only by the Spirit of Christ that your concern is not only for your own but for this person that has put all of you in this predicament.

Very inspiring!

His Peace to you and yours,

Joe

Tooostep1955

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2008, 02:18:29 PM »

FINAL UPDATE I PRAY!

My son & daughter won the case! Praise God and thanks to all of you that have prayed for us.

My daughter didn't have to say much only that it is her car. My son retold the events and man am I thankful to God he handled himself like a mature adult. And yes, I've told him several times how proud of him his mom and I are. I took everyone out to lunch and we had a great time!

Unfortunately for the other young 'man' he was very smug and disrespectful to the judge (never a helpful or smart tactic!) He was found guilty, charged $113.00 court costs, $350.00 fine, $500.00 restitution, 24 months probation and 30 days in jail which was suspended.
It was really sad. My son & daughter had my wife and I, two witnesses and one of the wittiness's father and the guy was all alone. It is our prayer and my desire that we all pray this child of God would have his heart opened to the eternal love of our Father. I pray he learned a lesson that will give him a better way to handle himself. I guess time will tell...
Believe me, it is truly a bitter victory.
One last request, I pray you all would ask our Father to burn all thoughts of revenge out of this young man's heart and mind. I don't want to even write my feelings should he harm either of my children. God forgive me.
Thank you again, and I know our Father will bless each one of you for your love and thoughtfulness.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.