bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I feel Lost and alone  (Read 13868 times)

Little Joe

Re: I feel Lost and alone
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2008, 02:44:53 PM »

That's a great article and should relieve a lot of people who have been taught the wrong thing about being "unequally yoked."

My quandry in making my non-free-will-choices is in figuring out when God is leading me to do it His way or when Satan is getting ready to sift me like wheat. I'd prefer to just do the former and avoid the latter.

I am still confused about the "many" who Christ refers to that do good works in his name and believe on Him but whom He doesn't know. I guess that He means that very spiritually -- that they are indeed believers but just not His yet...

Lots to think and pray and read about. As always. Thanks again Dennis and please tell Ray we appreciate it. I hate to add another email to his inbox...

carol

Myself, when I think of the "many", the first thing that pops into my mind are the televangelists clowns, who seemingly do many works, even some appearing supernatural, yet don't have the fruits of the spirit in their lives.  I can tell you that I've been though it all, through the Holy Laughter movement, Toronto Blessisngs, etc. etc., and the only thing that bears fruit is that quiet abiding trust, which I believe leads to doing His works in secret, and not letting your left hand know what your right hand is doing.  Hope that helps.

Nancy

M.G. forgive me then
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2008, 05:53:01 PM »

Hi there all,

M.G. I understand where you are coming from now.  I thought you were punishing yourself either intentionally or unintentionally.  As you state your circumstances have meant that you have to move continually.  Forgive me if i sounded stern, if certainly wasn't intended like that. I know from bitter experience how one can feel guilty from having anything good and jeopardising it everytime!
Godbless
Nancy

Robin

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2008, 03:33:18 AM »

Thanks Nancy.
I understand what you are saying.  I have PTSD and suffer from depression and still struggle in a lot of areas. I battle with shame and guilt a lot.

Thank you Ray for the article! 

Nancy

What is PTSD M.G.
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2008, 04:46:16 PM »

Hi ya M.G.
What is PTSD? I have never heard of this before.

Godbless
Nancy

josmom

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2008, 09:35:13 PM »

Nancy,

If you don't mind having me answering you--PTSD is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Leisa  :D
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 17 queries.