bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Holy Spirit  (Read 4442 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Holy Spirit
« on: January 31, 2008, 09:04:09 AM »

Hello Ray, firstly I would like to commend you on the effort you have put into your website it proves that you are a diligent person and God will reward you for that.
I do have a problem with your belief system though, correct me if I am wrong I feel that you dont believe in the Holy spirit that Jesus spoke extensively about. I read one of your replies to a certain lady and you said something about having fellowship with Jesus Christ and God the Father but you did not mention the Holy Spirit. How do you explain 2 Corinthians 13:14? or is that an error by the King James translators?
Please I need your feed back on this.
Grace to you my Brother.

Dear Isibor:  When I speak of and mention the Holy Spirit of God hundreds and hundreds of times in my writings, why would you ever suggest that "I don't believe in the Holy Spirit that Jesus spoke extensively about?"  How do I explain II Cor. 13:14?  The very same way that I explained fellowship in the email I reference.  I used the SCRIPTURES to back my statement:

1Jo 1:3 --"that which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with THE FATHER, AND WITH HIS SON JESUS CHRIST."

Who did the Apostle John say our fellowship is with, our TRUE fellowship?  That's right, "WITH THE FATHER, AND WITH HIS SON JESUS CHRIST."

Do you see the "Holy Spirit" in that verse by John?  Will you now accuse the Apostle John also of not "believing in the Holy Spirit that Jesus spoke extensively about?"

The Holy Spirit OF GOD THE FATHER,  I-S  the Holy Spirit, and it is the very same Spirit that His Son Jesus has. So when one has fellowship with God and His Son Jesus, they are doing it THROUGH the Holy Spirit of God and His Son.

Have you never noticed that the Apostle Paul always addresses God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ in EVERY one of his epistles, but that he NEVER addresses the Holy Spirit?  That is because the Holy Spirit IS NOT A PERSON as erroneously taught by the trinitarians.

Eph 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.  (No Holy Spirit).

Hope this clarifies your understanding.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.