bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You have no idea what you’re talking about???  (Read 5131 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
You have no idea what you’re talking about???
« on: January 31, 2008, 09:05:23 AM »

Can’t you see from all the emails you get that tell you that you have no idea what you’re talking about??? No wonder you get 50+ emails a day, they’re all trying to tell you the same thing….Stop trying to spread Satan’s lies and start believing the Bible!!! Satan must absolutely LOVE you! You are his disciple! Now I see why you don’t believe in Hell, coz you know you’re gonna end up there if you don’t stop trying to spread this utter rubbish….You really need to stop and think dude, no one wants you or anyone to end up in eternal punishment. What are you going to say to Our Father when you kneel before Him on that day of judgement? It says clearly in the Bible that “Every knee will bow…every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord” Oh but I suppose you have an argument against that too. I agree with that Rev guy, I also pray that this website fails miserably, it’s poison…but mostly I pray that Satan gets his filthy claws out of you and you stop being blinded to the TRUTH, and see the Light.

Dear Tammie:  Do you know the different between you and me, Tammie?  Okay, I'll tell you. You quoted Phil. 2:

Phi 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Phi 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Now then,   I believe this Scripture, but YOU DON'T.  I believe that every human and every angel in heaven WILL bow their knee to Jesus their Lord and Saviour (which can only be done by the Holy Spirit of God, I Cor. 12:3). Yes, God is able to bring all humanity to repentance through judgment--I believe it, BUT YOU DON'T.  I believe that Jesus IS THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD, but YOU DON'T (I John 4:14).  I believe that God will have ALL MEN TO BE SAVED (I Tim. 2:4 & 4:10), but YOU DON'T. 

Sincerely,

Ray
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 09:34:08 AM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.