bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IT WONT TAKE MUCH......  (Read 4090 times)

longhorn

IT WONT TAKE MUCH......
« on: May 03, 2006, 11:30:13 PM »

If the ages to come in which we will exist as spirits is supposed to be better, or superior to current physical, I say it wont take much to be an improvement.... Sickness, children starving, hatred, relentless worldwide suffering, in my opinion, A so called Loving God has up to this point been a complete failure

Longhorn.

Steve Crook

IT WONT TAKE MUCH......
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 01:27:28 AM »

Unless ALL YOU SEE, IS the plan, purpose, and WILL OF our Father. Nothing has failed, because all is exactly has it was preordained to be.

I'm just so overwhelmed with joy that it isn't my sorry excuse for a dust trap responsible for making the plan, bringing it to come to pass, and knowing that:

(Gen 1:31)  And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good (for the purpose it was created for). And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

(Job 38:1)  Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

(Job 38:2)  Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

(Job 38:3)  Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

(Job 38:4)  Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

See how knowledge comes first then understanding? Pray, pray, pray!

God Bless

shibboleth

IT WONT TAKE MUCH......
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 10:37:02 AM »

If I try to understand God with my worldly mind, I will only frustrate myself. God says in Romans 9 that He hates Esau and loves Jacob. God says He chooses some people for honor and some for dishonor.

I see babies who are aborted. Is this their only purpose? How about little children abused and killed by parents? Is this their only purpose? Some people live in poverty their whole lives, never getting above the basic necessities of life. Is this their only purpose? How about people who live their lives for nothing but drugs, sex crime violence. Is this their only purpose? Or the man who goes to school and gets a good education to be a Dr. so he can save lives of people so they can die? Is this his only purpose.

I could go on and on, but we don't really know why God had done things the way He has. Deuteronomy 29:29 says: The secret things belong to God. I really don't know why their has to be so much suffering, but if I know God, I know their has to be a purpose.  Otherwise the book of Ecclesiastes is right and there is no reson to be here. God doesn't do anything unless He has a greater good in mind. His ways are just so much higher than ours.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.