bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks to your replies on divorce info i asked for...  (Read 3260 times)

Rui

Thanks to your replies on divorce info i asked for...
« on: February 04, 2008, 02:03:23 AM »

Hellow fellow brothers and sisters!

Just wanted to thank you all who sent me biblical verses concerning my need for more wisdom on marriage and divorce subject...One person mentioned the the term "quick fix" and i do agree yes there is no quick fix it is all there and clearly stated , so all this has been much help as to give me more clarity on the subject accordinf to what GOD wills...Also as i had mentioned it concerned not myself, however i did not specify that it concerned (not myself wanting to divorce for i have never been married), but it concerned my personal need of  knowledge to concord with God's personal life teachings concerning my past and future as to stay in his path and also a personal friend who has been divorced for a while because of much psychological and physical abuse on her, also he was a non believer.....Just wanted to be able to encourage her but with God 's ways for her not mine and to know if so she can become my future wife if the case may present itself.....God bless you all...Kat, Joe, Arcturus and few others and sorry for not mentinning all names God will glorify u in his own time, hehehe Rui
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.