bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thoughts  (Read 5747 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thoughts
« on: May 04, 2006, 11:34:33 AM »

Dear Mr. Smith,
I hope that my emails don't bother you.  I have already sent you two.  I just wanted to thank you again for putting your neck out there and posting such controversial papers.  I can't believe how different the Bible is from what I have believed all of my life.  Gee!  Who knew that so much of what I was believing was just traditions handed down and not really what the Bible says about things.

I left my church about a year ago because it was just getting too weird, and I was becoming a weirdo.  One of the things that I remember being said often was, "Get out of your heads!  You can't base God on logic."  I can see why he was saying that now.  This whole story that we are told is not logical and if anybody ever sits and thinks the whole thing through they will figure out how illogical it really is.  Once I was out of the rituals of the church, the fog started to lift and I have been able to see some things clearer.  I have a long way to go, but I'm excited about the journey.

Thanks again for your help!  Diana

Dear Diana:
God inspired John to write in Rev. 18:4, "And I heard another voice from heaven, sayhing, COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPOLE, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

Once God gives us the courage to come out of the Church System, and we stop committing the sins of the Church, God promises that we will not be plagued as those will be plagued who do not come out of her.

We must go through many trials, tribulations, and persecutions, as Believers, but God is for us not against us.  God's truths and mercy will encourage you walk.

God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.