bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 4111 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thank You
« on: February 04, 2008, 08:55:41 PM »

Hi Ray

My name is Bill (William) and I live in the UK and have been a Christian - in name for 20 years plus.I have been reading your lake of fire series and find many of the things you say had already been implanted in my mind in embryonic detail from some time previously. Reading your series has certainly fleshed them out and as with all I read now - I am holding them in my hands and letting the scriptures sift them out - the ideas that is. As most of your teaching is so well salted with scriptures I am finding that there is little (if any) falling to the floor and much of it is moving to my heart.

I, like you love the scriptures which is the Word of God but I thought I didn't understand it because much of what I had been taught did not reflect what I was reading in the scriptures so I felt that I wasn't really a believer. I left the establish churches and have been struggling through with the scriptures alone - not being in an assembly but just me and my family. I found your web site purely by chance ( so I thought - but you don't believe in chance do you) and was instantly taken with your lake of fire series as I was studying the subject of the lost and the saved at the time.

All I want to say is, Thank you! You have taken the time and set yourself up for ridicule by the main stream churches, but after reading up to part 6 I can see with my eyes and feel in my heart that what you are saying is the truth. After feeling such confusion in my life as to the scripture interpretation from main stream churches that didn't make sense, you have shown me a truth which makes me look at people in a fresh new way and I feel strangely different in side towards EVERYONE I meet. I have never felt like this before, it is if the Father has pured a measure of love in to my body that is for others and I can see nothing but good in them ( i dont see the faults as much as I used to) and I feel happy inside and at real peace with the world.

I used to be a real worrier and self centered - I realize that much of the above is self oriented at the moment - but now I really feel peaceful and can see so much more of the Loving and Tender and Merciful Father we have and I want to know so much more about Him. To my shame, I have not been a good student of the scripture and I have studied them as you have and committed them to memory but I know enough to know that the world owes you a great debt of gratitude for posting this labor of love for your Savior so that we all can see this truth.

Thank you again and know that not all of your sowing come up void. You have certainly made me think which I can apply to my studies- and find a new depth of Love for the Saviour and my fellow man.

On life's journey, I came to a cross roads in my life. You were there as the sign post showing the path to take - I have taken this path - the little narrow one with the up hill incline. See you at the top and maybe we can talk again a little. Again Thank you for your effort and may the Father bless you and protect you in you work.

Billie

Dear Billie:
I'm glad that we are coming through to a few of our brothers and sisters across the pond.  Thank you for your email and encouraging words.  We love to hear from people like you, Billie!
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.