bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bravo  (Read 4286 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Bravo
« on: February 04, 2008, 08:51:51 PM »

Dear Mr Smith,
    This is just a brief message to let you know that I have recently discovered your "Bible Truths" in my research on tithing.....
    I then had to continue reading your truths with great hunger.
    Therefore I must tell you how truly LIBERATING it is to find a lay person led only by the Spirit of God who's soul purpose is to free those trapped in the bondage of false teachers.
    I have been a Pentecostal Christian (with a Catholic background) for nearly twenty years and I have seen it all and been led astray by many. I have been abused by some and blessed by some but never have I been set free by any.....until you!
    I truly feel the Spirit of the living God on your web site and I definitely recognize the amount of time, research and study that you put forth in exposing truths that are unpopular in today's society, and your knowledge of The Word, (imparted I am sure by God Himself) is truly refreshing.
    In conclusion I want to thank you for being a humble shepherd and spur you on to more of the same good works. Your seeds are many and your harvest will be plentiful!
    I will truly pray for you and all who seek the TRUTH.
    Sincerely,
    David
    (Philippians 1:3)

Thank you for your encouraging email, David!
    God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 23 queries.