bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Bravo"  (Read 5041 times)

Sorin

"Bravo"
« on: February 05, 2008, 09:58:10 AM »

This is from the email section:

"Dear Mr Smith,
    This is just a brief message to let you know that I have recently discovered your "Bible Truths" in my research on tithing.....
    I then had to continue reading your truths with great hunger.
    Therefore I must tell you how truly LIBERATING it is to find a lay person led only by the Spirit of God who's soul purpose is to free those trapped in the bondage of false teachers.
    I have been a Pentecostal Christian (with a Catholic background) for nearly twenty years and I have seen it all and been led astray by many. I have been abused by some and blessed by some but never have I been set free by any.....until you!
    I truly feel the Spirit of the living God on your web site and I definitely recognize the amount of time, research and study that you put forth in exposing truths that are unpopular in today's society, and your knowledge of The Word, (imparted I am sure by God Himself) is truly refreshing.
    In conclusion I want to thank you for being a humble shepherd and spur you on to more of the same good works. Your seeds are many and your harvest will be plentiful!
    I will truly pray for you and all who seek the TRUTH.
    Sincerely,
    David
    (Philippians 1:3)

Thank you for your encouraging email, David!
    God be with you,
    Ray
"

---------------

I love reading emails like this. To see people being freed from the bondage of Babylonia. Praise God!   :)

gmik

Re: "Bravo"
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 03:13:49 PM »

Amen.  Thats a good one!!

carol v

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 03:44:28 PM »

Thanks for posting that over here Sorin. It has always amazed me that Ray's writing seems to get such a huge reaction one way or the other. I have never successfully "sent" anyone to Ray's teaching myself. The reactions have been either highly negative or completely in the "I don't get it" category.

I haven't been able to duplicate my own reaction in anyone I know or love. Either God shows us his truth or not. It's great to see this.

carol

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 06:18:34 PM »

from the bondage of BALOYNE!!! Jajajajajja, i just like the way that sounds ;)

babylon reminds me of BALOYNE!!! LOL :D

God bless,

Alex

Sorin

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 08:03:43 PM »

Amen.  Thats a good one!!

Yes, Gena, it sure is.

Thanks for posting that over here Sorin.

You're most welcomed, Carol.

Quote from: carol v
It has always amazed me that Ray's writing seems to get such a huge reaction one way or the other. I have never successfully "sent" anyone to Ray's teaching myself. The reactions have been either highly negative or completely in the "I don't get it" category.

I haven't been able to duplicate my own reaction in anyone I know or love. Either God shows us his truth or not. It's great to see this.

carol

Yes, neither have I been able to. Only God make give sight to the blind.  ;)

from the bondage of BALOYNE!!! Jajajajajja, i just like the way that sounds ;)

babylon reminds me of BALOYNE!!! LOL :D

Heh!

That's because it is BALOYNE! All they do is teach BALOYNE!

Take care,
Sorin

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.