bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dear Brothers and sisters: BOY AM I GLAD TO BE HEAR. WHOA!!!! HURRAY!!  (Read 8131 times)

travellarry

Hey
a few mins ago i checked my email and lo and behold i got approved to join this forum. PRAISE GOD.
Let me introduce myself, if i may.
My name is Paul. Lived in india for 23 years and the rest here in the USA (now cau u guys tell me how long i lived in the usa, my age is 32 :) :) JUST KIDDING)
I AM SO VERY, VERY HAPPY THAT I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT GOD LOVES US. HE TRULY AND DEARLY LOVES US.

LET ME GIVE U A LITTLE TESTIMONY

31 years i have dreaded god.
 Daily i used to feel for us- humans…..but, My brain, mind so wrapped up in Calvinism that i stopped reading the word in 2007, from March 2007.
i couldn't trust God to be good, and i couldn't really read and understand the word of God. Only misery day and night at the coming eternal hell for all my people around me.
 The name of our Loving God, blasphemed day and night: Calvinism worshipped god made in its own image- Evil, devilish, sinful. Heartless, ruthless, cruel. Just bent upon the destruction of all. Rejoicing in Evil and delighting to Kill. Lover of himself, lover of money. Like a viper in ones bosom, ready to strike without a moments notice.
and i feared him, i feared an image of god
 Now my Joy is beginning to return. Holy, Holy, Holy is God of the Bible. With abundant Truth and Compassion, Mercy and Justice. He executes righteousness mercy and justice over all the earth. His anger is but for a moment, but his mercy and love endureth forever. Praise our Lord Jesus Christ, Praise be to his name. Full of Grace and Truth, Plentiful in mercy and compassion. For he will not always chastise, as a father has mercy on his children
 i grew up roman catholic and have been a pretty decent kid (by normal human standards). When i was in high school, the burden of sin started to set in.
 Confessions to the priest, devout resolutions to God, constant praying and penance, good works of being nice, endeavoring to be a good human being
could not get rid of the continued and constant presence of sin. Nothing was helping, even after mass, kneeling down and praying, while my dad and siblings waited outside... . Nothing relieved my conscience. Hope, I hoped..after this confession, I will set my ways, Lord will help, I will overcome this sin and so forth
 My mom went to this church that was fundamentalist, i went with her sometimes (my dad and i and my siblings every Sunday to the catholic
church and my mom alone for 16 years to the protestant church (both my dad and mom loved each other and we all lived together as a family))
 at around 16 i believed (simple gospel, Christ died for u, he has paid for ur sins, do u want to receive him, please lift up ur hand).
 Life changed, there was this love and peace that was incredible to describe, there were immense sacrifices (thinking now) that was no big deal at that time Fellowship was sweet with the brothers (the sisters never co-mingled with the brothers, both lived in two different worlds)..

Came to US in 1998, moved to a big city in 2001, For the past five-Six years (May 2001- December 2006), it has been easily, with conservative estimates, 5000 hrs of prayers, tears, and hundreds of pages of notes, all driven by a single point preached the reformed church i attended :'Christ died for elect'
My alarm knew no bounds, if he died for the elect, then most probably he did not die for me, for my life is just a lump of sin. Hence for the past 5 years from may 2001 to this December 2006 it been so much reading, so much prayers so much agony, so many tears so much searching for 'what exactly is the gospel', and how does the sinner receive the blessing of eternal life.
 the more i read Paul's epistles, the more i desired the blessing and the declarations and the indicatives he is saying. My alarm knew no bounds, i have to have this, i have to have this, this is immense, this is magnificent. Oh Lord Jesus Christ save me if u please, in your divine sovereignty save me (Reading John Piper, RC Sproul, Packer, and hearing a master reformed historian and a theologian for 5 years)
 One thing was certain for me: God in his sovereignty (as one puts it...'absolute, infinite, and irresistible) cannot change, then i do not know if Christ died for me, because i do not know if i am the elect (just as those poor little Dutch children or some other place who broke out crying that there were not the elect....) and hence day after day, month after month, year after year...just one single thought consumed me. What is salvation and how to receive it?
THe Lord over the last 2-3years...taught me through that faith is required in Jesus to have everlasting life (John's gospel)
 i was later (very shortly after accepting the the truth of Jhn 3:16), i was later stumped by what Apo Paul saying to 1 Corinthians 15 that Corinthian church was saved by believing the gospel. Later on i concluded that believing the gospel is same as believing in Christ.
At rapid succession i aslo say the demonic error of the Calvin
that Christ died 'only'  for the elect. I concluded that this doctrine of limited atonement can only be devised by Lucifer himself (John 3:16, 2 Corinth 5:19, etc...refute the doctrine of limited atonement).
 i was well satisfied and began to rest and enjoy life knowing that i have believed in Christ and he saved me and i am infinitely happy because of that.
 But the Lord did not leave me there, Gospel has yet to be clarified, and then he brought the concept of 'objective universal justification' to me. and for the around 60 days and night i stared pondering over it and visiting different Lutheran journals. and now i see why the good news is so good, and so good that it is still good, even if people do not believe in it
Gospel says: forgiven, and declared righteous 2000 year ago, around 30 AD, when the savior died.

Then I created www. (Sorry, Links not allowed)  in March 2007
 (Please notice: I have changed the first Paragraph a few days ago)
 Since from childhood I had accepted Eternal hell: the first para read: Eternal hell.
 I couldn't reconcile the rest of the gospel track with the first para, and I gave up. I stopped reading the bible, since I knew I can't really understand the "all" verses. 
But, the burden, some unknown lack of peace, lack of joy was with me. I couldn't explain it.
 JUST AS I WAS TAUGHT: OH LEAVE THE FEELINGS THEY DECEIVE., JUST ACCEPT THE DECLARATIONS.
 So I wrote down a few years ago: Be infinitely happy Paul, be infinitely Happy for Lord Jesus Christ has saved you perfectly, completely and for all eternity. I kept reading it, and when I couldn't generate happiness, I drank alcohol like a fish. First it started small, and now I can drink around 1 liter of liquor. My health was being affected. All the more I resolved, I will be happy, Lord has saved me. All the more, I was becoming cynical. All the more I heard of his promises; all the more I couldn't relate it to all. So from march 2007, till Dec 2007, I drank and drank. I couldn't read the word, I was unhappy to do any good works, since I reasoned, what is the use of Good works: Since every one who has to go to eternal hell are already decided. Why dress up the corpse. There was zero motivation for any other good work then TO LOVE MYSELF AND LIVE FOR MYSELF. Even that was giving me no Joy. I began to think about myself AND ONLY MYSELF, STILL I was not able to act. I tried to rev up my engine, but lethargy and apathy. YES THOSE ARE THE RIGHT WORDS: JOYLESS LETHARGY AND APATHY WAS THE DAILY EXPERIENCE. I RESONED WELL: I AM SAVED, WAY BOTHER. I BEGAN TO SING THE BLOoD HOUND GANG SONG: WE DON'T NEED NO WATER…….I WAS HAPPY WHILE SINGING IT. I REJOICED IN MY TOTAL SELF CENTEREDNESS. I ALSO BEGAN TO REASON. NO ONE REALLY CARES FOR ME, WHY SHOULD I CARE FOR ANY. EVEN GOD DOES NOT CARE, LOOK MILLIONS ARE DYING OF HUNGER. I AM SAVED, PRAISE GOD, PRAISE GOD. MY VAIN LIFE HERE ON EARTH IS GOING TO BE OVER.

AND SO IT WENT ON, AND ON: …….
 AND again I was not looking, and WHAM! I stumble upon Tentmaker..and hopebeyondhell…
 I read, early church fathers, and others quoted, and reading scriptures and verifying ….and I started being happy again . FIRST THING THAT RETURED IS HOPE.
 For the past few days since Saturday, December, 14th 2007. I am becoming more and more happy. I am kneeling down and worshipping God in the night (just at the thought of his goodness towards all ….). DAILY MORNING IS NO LONGER A PAIN TO GET UP. NO LONGER THE ETERNAL IMPEDING DOOM IS TRUE. OH I AM HAPPY, OH I AM HAPPY.
I
So the second Lucifer's lie : Eternal hell
 And I am so glad and so happy that it is not true. Eternal Hell is not true.
MY BASIC AXIOM WAS PROVED WRONG. OH WHO HAPPY I AM, OH HOW HAPPY: THE LORD GOD, THE LORD..GOOD AND GRACIOUS..SLOW TO ANGER, PLEANTIFUL IN MERCY
 PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO OUR FATHER IN JESUS HIS SON'S NAME
1) To believe in his everlasting love and goodness AS PROCLAIMED IN THE GOSPEL.
2) To do good to others in hope that they might be saved.
3) To stop this heavy drinking and smoking.
4) I may be established in the truth. Preach and proclaim only the gospel and nothing but the gospel, and continue in what the Lord God the Good Spirit has taught me, EVEN THROUGH YOU GUYS.
5) And a Good Church to fellowship (Please suggest )
 PEACE, PEACE: JOY TO THE WORLD THE LORD HAS COME. JOY, JOY. THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD: JESUS, GOD OF ALL. ALL HIS WORKS WILL PRAISE HIM.

PEACE, PEACE TO MEN. TO ALL MEN, TO THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. ALL RECONCILED, ALL WILL BE RESTORED. PRAISE GOD, PRAISE GOD. OH WHAT JOY!!!

Sincerely,
ur brother Paul

« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 06:46:39 PM by Craig »

LadyRanae

Re: Dear Brothers and sisters: BOY AM I GLAD TO BE HEAR. WHOA!!!! HURRAY!!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 06:57:50 PM »

That is a beautiful and awesome testimony Paul! Praise God he has restored your Hope!
I understand your previous pain completely. God actually started dealing with me in 1994, through my husband(currently have been separated almost 3 years). Anyway he told me that he didnt believe in eternal torment, after we were married. You can only imagine the feelings running through me, fearful, newly married, and a good fundemental christian. We had this discussion several times over the course of a few years and so one day, I was going to put this argument to rest. Would you know, Im the one whose mind was changed and my husband has doubts and has said I'm being brainwashed. He no longer respects me because, the original sin of Adam and Eve was committed by the woman, he says.
There are other trials in my life right now but it is for the Glory of God...so I truely understand

Your sister LadyRanae

travellarry

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 07:06:39 PM »

thank you dear sister, sorry to hear about what has happend between you and your husband.
My the Lord who loves us comfort you through his Holy Spirit. May he fill you with joy unspeakable and full of glory.
My you fully rest and enjoy life in the Loving arms of our true Husband - Savior Jesus. PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME. THE SAVIOR OF US ALL.

That is a beautiful and awesome testimony Paul! Praise God he has restored your Hope!
I understand your previous pain completely. God actually started dealing with me in 1994, through my husband(currently have been separated almost 3 years). Anyway he told me that he didnt believe in eternal torment, after we were married. You can only imagine the feelings running through me, fearful, newly married, and a good fundemental christian. We had this discussion several times over the course of a few years and so one day, I was going to put this argument to rest. Would you know, Im the one whose mind was changed and my husband has doubts and has said I'm being brainwashed. He no longer respects me because, the original sin of Adam and Eve was committed by the woman, he says.
There are other trials in my life right now but it is for the Glory of God...so I truely understand

Your sister LadyRanae

travellarry

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 10:38:11 AM »

Good Morning Bible-truth forum Its 4:30 eastern, and a very good morning here in DC
Boy, am i glad to be conversing with you all this morning You are awesome Possum crowd...well not possum, but you know. I wanted it to rhyme :) So how are u guys doing? this is my second day here...and my day job starts in about 4 more hours...

so i have all this time to chat and talk .... i still have a lot of reading to do on this forum...but the more the merry...

First things first...

GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER RAY SMITH. YOU ARE THE GREATEST. YOU ARE GREATER THAN MOHAMMED ALI, THE BOXER, YOU ARE GREATER THAN GEORGE BERNARD SHAH, YOU ARE GREATER THAN CLAUSIUS CLAY....YOU ARE GREATER THAN CONGRESSMAN CLAY SHAW...YOU ARE GREATER THAN THE SULTAN OF TURKEY, YOU ARE GREATER THAN THE GREATEST...WE LOVE YOU, YOU ARE OUR PRECIOUS BOTHER IN CHRIST. YOU ARE OUR JOY, BECAUSE OF YOU I CAN GET UP IN THE MORNING WITH JOY IN MY HEART AND TYPE THIS...YOU ARE THE GREATEST, BECAUSE YOU HAVE SERVED US LIKE A SERVANT, WASHING OUR FEET WITH THE WORD OF GOD. SINCE YOU HAVE HUMBLED YOURSELF AND YOU HAVE BEEN BOLD AS A LION IN THE PROCLAMATION OF THE TRUTH, GOD HAS EXALTED YOU IN OUR HEARTS. MAY THE GOOD LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE KING OF GLORY, THE SON OF GOD, MAY HE RICHLY REWARD YOU WHEN HE COMES WITH HIS ANGLES. MAY HE BLESS YOU GREATLY HERE ON EARTH TOO, WHICH WOULD BE OUR JOY. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DO.

Second Important thing:

Who has the library of our precious brother Louis Abbott (aeon guru, youtube aeon +greek). oh thank you brother, thank you for spending 50 years of your life in research and scholarship. Brother Abbott is sleeping from his labor, all his labor has ended. The lord will raise him up and hug him and kiss him for he is so precious to our lord jesus Christ.
Now, his 3000+ books, does our brother ray and his associates utilize his research?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 12:03:52 PM by travellarry »

jackson

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 12:08:46 PM »

Welcome Paul!!!

I hope you will consider this place your new church family.

It is always interesting to see where the different people here have come from.  Our Father has taken us all down different paths but with a common destination.  Even though the paths are not all the same it seems the struggle for all of us is what we share.  Different circumstances lead to different choices, different failures, different victories.

Be strong, for Christ will strengthen
Have faith, for Christ is here
Above all, love your brother because Christ loves you

In His Grace,
Jackson

travellarry

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 12:23:06 PM »

thank you brother Jack
Welcome Paul!!!

I hope you will consider this place your new church family.

It is always interesting to see where the different people here have come from.  Our Father has taken us all down different paths but with a common destination.  Even though the paths are not all the same it seems the struggle for all of us is what we share.  Different circumstances lead to different choices, different failures, different victories.

Be strong, for Christ will strengthen
Have faith, for Christ is here
Above all, love your brother because Christ loves you

In His Grace,
Jackson

Little Joe

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 12:29:17 PM »

So glad you joined us Paul!  Great testimony!  It is a great deal more natural and easier to praise a God who is a winner and has a plan that includes all of mankind, even my unbelieving spouse!  ;D

As far as fellowship, this forum is a great place to get fellowship - everyday of the week!   :D

So stay tuned in!!

Little Joe

P.S.  I understand your drinking problem.  I've turned to the bottle too many times to placate my sorrows.  I will pray that the Lord will continue to give you strength!  Remember, The Joy of the Lord is your strength! (Nehemiah 8:10) ;D :D

Kat

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 12:46:13 PM »

Hi Paul,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
You sure are an eager beaver, I wanted to rhyme too.
I know how exciting it is to final, after so many years, be so blessed and brought by God to find these Truths.  No matter how much we want it, we will not find it on our own, but in His good timing He will draw us to Him.

John 6:44 No one can come to Me if ever the Father Who sends Me should not be drawing him. And I shall be raising him in the last day.

I see you have much addoration for Ray and we do have a lot of respect for the effort that Ray puts forth to write all of these papers.  He works long hours in front of the computer everyday.  
But I will add this, I know Ray personally and the last thing he wants is to be honored and praised by men.  I know that He believes that all the glory goes to God, in all things.  He has no desire to be put on a pedestal or looked on as anything but a tool in God's hand, a humble servant.  As you read more of what he writes I think you will see this attitude come through.

I am not aware of Ray having mentioned Louis Abbott.  

I hope you will enjoy the fellowship here with us as we endeaver to seach out all of His Truths.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

travellarry

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2008, 12:49:02 PM »

thank you Joe
thanks a lot for your prayers.
I THINK YOUR PRAYERS ARE ALREADY WORKING. (RETROCAUSATION :) :) )
Well, just yesterday, while drinking, i was not enjoying it like before...it seems my belly had enough : :)
hopefully, if our Good Lord wills, i will kick the habit for good
thanls
AND PRAISE OUR SAVIOR JESUS. THE GREAT GOD, THE LORD OF lords, PRAISE HIM, ALL YOU ANGELS, PRAISE HIM
PRAISE THE GREAT IAM. WHOA!!! HE SAVED US!!! YAHOO!!!!! JESUS SAVED US!! AMAZING, AMAZING. ITS TOO GOOD, AND ITS TRUE TOO :) HAHAAHAHAH
So glad you joined us Paul!  Great testimony!  It is a great deal more natural and easier to praise a God who is a winner and has a plan that includes all of mankind, even my unbelieving spouse!  ;D

As far as fellowship, this forum is a great place to get fellowship - everyday of the week!   :D

So stay tuned in!!

Little Joe

P.S.  I understand your drinking problem.  I've turned to the bottle too many times to placate my sorrows.  I will pray that the Lord will continue to give you strength!  Remember, The Joy of the Lord is your strength! (Nehemiah 8:10) ;D :D

travellarry

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 12:57:44 PM »

Yes kat, you are right. all Glory goes to God.
But precious are the feet of them that bring the tidings of Great Joy, and brother ray has brought me great Joy, by giving me Glad tidings of TRUTH. OH PRECIOUS TRUTH. OH ALL MY LIFE, ALL MY LIFE I WANTED NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. I LOST ALL IN THE PROCESS, AND I HAVE FOUND A GREAT GEM OF TRUTH NOW, AND I DID NOT EVEN PAY FOR IT...YAHOO!! THANK YOU Gary Amirault, RAY SMITH, Gerry Beauchemin. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
OH MY GOD, THANK YOU GUYS. MY LIFE HAS FOUND ITS SUM AND SUBSTANCE. NOW EVERYTHING IS MUSIC

Now my heart is music, such a simple song, sing it again, the notes never end. This is where I belong. Just the sound of your voice. Oh Jesus. The light in your eyes delights me oh God. We are so far away from yesterday, together. We go together oh Jesus, like a wink and a smile.
[/i][/u]
Hi Paul,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
You sure are an eager beaver, I wanted to rhyme too.
I know how exciting it is to final, after so many years, be so blessed and brought by God to find these Truths.  No matter how much we want it, we will not find it on our own, but in His good timing He will draw us to Him.

John 6:44 No one can come to Me if ever the Father Who sends Me should not be drawing him. And I shall be raising him in the last day.

I see you have much addoration for Ray and we do have a lot of respect for the effort that Ray puts forth to write all of these papers.  He works long hours in front of the computer everyday.  
But I will add this, I know Ray personally and the last thing he wants is to be honored and praised by men.  I know that He believes that all the glory goes to God, in all things.  He has no desire to be put on a pedestal or looked on as anything but a tool in God's hand, a humble servant.  As you read more of what he writes I think you will see this attitude come through.

I am not aware of Ray having mentioned Louis Abbott.  

I hope you will enjoy the fellowship here with us as we endeaver to seach out all of His Truths.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

[/quote]

chav

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2008, 06:29:25 PM »

Hi Paul
I can't add anything to what has already been said by the other postees, great testimony.
welcome to the BT community
Dave

travellarry

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2008, 06:46:43 PM »

thank you dave
Do you guys remember Huck Finn's story...
back in India...5th grade or something ...it was a required reading...We kids loved Huck Finn, oh we saw ourselves in his image.. FREE...AND CARELESS...Many things touched us about Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn
one of the most moving pieces

Huck is furious with the con men because “after all we’d done for them scoundrels el they could have the heart to serve Jim and make him a slave again all his life.” As Huck ponders his choices, his conscience begins to trouble him again. He cannot help but feel guilty for assisting Jim, despite the fact that his instincts constantly force him into that role. After trying to pray for resolution, Huck writes a letter to Miss Watson detailing where Jim is and signs it “Huck Finn.” After he finishes the letter, he feels momentary relief and is confident that he has saved himself from going to hell for helping a slave.

Instead of being satisfied with his decision, however, Huck begins to replay their trip down the river. He reminisces about the two of them “a-floating along, talking and singing and laughing” and cannot force himself to see Jim as someone disgraceful. Huck trembles as he again picks up Miss Watson’s letter and realizes that the struggle must stop: He must decide forever between two things: heaven and hell. He pauses for a minute, then declares “All right, then, I’ll go to hell” and tears the letter to pieces.

Romans 9:1 1 I am telling the truth in Christ (I am not lying!), for my conscience assures me in the Holy Spirit – 9:2 I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. 9:3 For I could wish that I myself were accursed – cut off from Christ – for the sake of my people, my fellow countrymen, 9:4 who are Israelites. (Net Bible)

Hi Paul
I can't add anything to what has already been said by the other postees, great testimony.
welcome to the BT community
Dave

Samson

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 02:53:26 PM »

Welcome Paul and glad you have joined us,

Yes, its quite a journey prior to God leading us to this site, so put your seat belt on and get ready to experience, contribute and benefit from the trip. Besides Rays' Free-Will Series being an eye opener, the point that amazed me was that Christ tells us to " Love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us " and yet Christendom and its' Eternal Torment or Eternal Death teaching tells us that God isn't really going to Love his Enemies and eventually save all of them, when meditating on this concept, it really hit a nerve for me. Christendom reduces our Heavenly Father and Christ Jesus to something thats contingent upon Mans' so-called Free Will, ridiculous isn't it.

May the peace of God that excels all thought guard your heart and mental faculties, Your Brother in Christ, Samson(Brad).

gmik

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2008, 04:32:58 PM »

Welcome to the Family Brother Paul.  I sure have enjoyed your testimony.  That excerpt from Huck was a great reminder to me.  Babylon w/ its crazy teachings puts us in places where to do what is right is wrong!  So glad we are all being brought to BT from all over the earth!  Amazing but so GOD!!!

I need to get my motor running again like you, when I first found BT and Ray's teaching...you got it....JOY  JOY  JOY    PEACE THAT PASSES UNDERSTANDING
HOPE   HAPPINESS   LOVE....well you get the idea!!

Thank you for sharing Paul.

travellarry

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 11:29:13 AM »

Hello BT forum and friends.
Gooooood morning from DC, its 9:10 and a glorious morning. (little bit of sunshine would have been the icing on the cake :))
Alright, lets get going....been thinking this weekend on how to start contributing to this forum...and the Lord gave me a good place to start...In Mathematics...applied to Apologetics

What I have discovered has never been used before in the defense of faith. And I want all my peers to review my argument and pick holes in it, so that it can be more robust. I WANT THIS ARGUMENT TO BE TRULY PEER REVIEWED, AND I REQUEST ALL THE THINKERS IN THIS FORUM TO CONTRIBUTE IN THE DEFENSE OF OUR FAITH.

Stay tuned as I write up today…

Weekend was, need less to say, very very happy..,,

It was full of good activity…Saw There will be blood….
Then Went to DOC WATSON’S concert, YES BABY!!!. Good to see the 85 year old play his blue grass magic with David Holt.
And then my bible study mate gets Married.
Oh, the personal vows were phenomenal, and the pastor (a very strong Calvinist of the puritan tradition) shared the message at the wedding.

Wait a minute, Paul, a Calvinistic Pastor shared his message and you agreed!!! You say.
Well, not all, but charity has greatly increased in my being after I started believing in OUR GLORIOUS GOSPEL. Like Brother Ray, I get really angry when I hear lies about our Savior; at the same time I’m happy to hear truth from even those who are deceived.

And it was capped off most wonderfully; Oh I was so happy on Sunday. Yet another strong Presbyterian turned Baptist gave a message on Jn 3:16…AND I WAS PRYING OH LORD, OH LORD DO NOT LET HIM BUTCHER THE MESSAGE, GIVE HIM JUST CLEAR EXPOSITION AND GOOD EXCEGESIS AND NOT QUALIFY THE MESSAGE WITH CALVANISTIC GARBAGE!!

AND LO AND BEHOLD THE 1 HR MESSGE WAS GREAT!!! I WAS PRETTY SURE THAT THERE WOULD BE MANY CONVERSIONS!!! OH I WAS SO GLAD, THE TRUTH HAS A WAY TO COME OUT, EVEN OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN IT.

ALRIGHT MORE SHORTLY, STAY TUNED

PRAISE OUR SAVIOR, ALL YOU ANGELS, PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME
AMEN

travellarry

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 01:25:25 PM »

An idea, which has terrified millions, claims that some of us will go to a place called Hell, where we will suffer eternal torture. This does not scare me because, when I try to imagine a Mind behind this universe, I cannot conceive that Mind, usually called "God," as totally mad. I mean, guys, compare that "God" with the worst monsters you can think of -- Adolph Hitler, Joe Stalin, that sort of guy. None of them ever inflicted more than finite pain on their victims. Even de Sade, in his sado-masochistic fantasy novels, never devised an unlimited torture. The idea that the Mind of Creation (if such exists) wants to torture some of its critters for endless infinities of infinities seems too absurd to take seriously. Such a deranged Mind could not create a mud hut, much less the exquisitely mathematical universe around us. - Robert Anton Wilson
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 04:42:18 PM by hillsbororiver »

Samson

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 02:54:57 PM »

Yes Travellarry,

Thats exactly the point I've pondered about when trying to rationalize a proper sense of justice and punishment. As the saying goes: " The punishment should befit the crime". Even imperfect mankind attempts to follow this premise, yet they erroneously expect God to apply never-ending punishment( kolasin-GK) towards human beings based on the wicked and ignorant acts they committed in such a short Life-Span( 70-80yrs at best ). After visiting a variety of Universal Sites prior to this one( including Tentmaker ministries), I just couldn't reconcile the inconsistency in all of this. They( Christendom and others) make God out to be less merciful and Loving than imperfect Humans. I have a tendency to exercise caution when visiting other sites that preach Universal Salvation, because some of them at the very least teach only a partial salvation for all in that although they teach that mostly everyone will be saved, they exclude some, usually that includes Satan and his Demons and sometimes those mentioned at Hebrews. 6:4-8. Even in my distant past meditations on the eventual fate of the human race in considering the notion that everyone would eventually be saved, I thought it was too good to be true, still I thought how wonderfull that would be, providing of course that Hitler, Stalin, some of the Popes, Jeffrey Dahmer, Charles Manson and others wouldn't remain with the same character or lack of it, as they were when they died. Fortunately its' Gods' Will that some of us were and are called out of this Spiritual Darkness( Eternal Torment or Death). Apparently all of us had to have at least a desire in that direction.

May our Loving Father through this Site continue to direct your steps.

Your Brother, Samson.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2008, 05:20:24 PM »

Hello Travellary

Is this not a brief summery on who's writings you are presenting...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other persons named Robert Wilson, see Robert Wilson (disambiguation).
Robert Anton Wilson or RAW (born Robert Edward Wilson, January 18, 1932 – January 11, 2007) was a prolific American novelist, essayist, philosopher, psychologist, futurologist, libertarian, and conspiracy theory researcher.

He described his writing as an "attempt to break down conditioned associations—to look at the world in a new way, with many models recognized as models (maps) and no one model elevated to the Truth."[1] And: "My goal is to try to get people into a state of generalized agnosticism, not agnosticism about God alone, but agnosticism about everything."

By contrast, I find the writings by Ray Smith to be flawless in their unfolding the depths of God and His Son Jesus Christ. I find no comparison to the beauty and purity of these teachings in any other web site or Forum or author that is in the world today. For me I have one teacher here and one is enough for me.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 05:23:20 PM by Arcturus »

LittleBear

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 01:51:08 PM »

Hi Paul!

I love your enthusiasm! And I'm so happy you have discovered God's beautiful truth of universal reconciliation. There is so much hope in that isn't there? Just enjoy the euphoria, and I'll just enjoy your enjoyment of it! I remember when I first saw that truth, I was SOOO happy I couldn't sleep.

God bless you brother

Ursula

Phil3:10

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2008, 03:26:58 PM »

Hello Paul,
What a testimony and what joy you are finding in our GOD. Stay in this forum, read Ray Smith's teachings and keep in GOD'S WORD.
So much meat here and truth instead of the lies of the church system. GOD is GREAT.
Phil3:10
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 17 queries.