bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Catholic prayers for Jews  (Read 4470 times)

Sorin

Re: New Catholic prayers for Jews
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 08:42:35 PM »

I'm disappointed in the Catholics for changing their prayer so that it doesn't offend the Jews.
It's true, they are blinded, their hearts are hardened, and they've been given a spirit of stupor.
If they're offended by that, too bad! It's the truth!

And secondly " Jewish groups said they interpreted the new version of the prayer for Jews as requiring members of their faith—and all of humanity—to convert to Christianity in order to find salvation."
No duh, you need to follow Christ in order to find salvation. If they're offended by that, TOO BAD!! It's the truth!

gmik

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 10:11:49 PM »

The Cathlolics don't surprise me about anything anymore!  I guess I could be offended when the Muslims pray Death to America (but I'm not :D)

This whole mentality of afraid of "offending" people is getting ridiculous!

I was offended when Harvard didn't admit me cuz I was too dumb and too poor! (joking-I never applied there :))

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 02:02:30 AM »

The Catholics have long since  shelved the approval of God to take up and follow after their own self congratulatory approvals. Covertly they seek control and when their hand is revealed it shows the murderous methods of Satan himself whos throne is sitting right there in their traditions of man that voids the Word of God.

Peace to you

Arc
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 02:03:37 AM by Arcturus »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 16 queries.