bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New/Hello  (Read 4867 times)

josmom

New/Hello
« on: February 05, 2008, 10:54:25 PM »

Hi, guys,

I'm new to the forum.  The email I received after registering said to log-in within seven days or the account would be deleted.  I didn't know if that meant to log-in or to log-in and post--so, I'm posting.  My name is Leisa.  I've been reading Ray's articles for about two months.  Wow--what an amazing, Godly man!  I'm so very happy to have found this site.

rjsurfs

Re: New/Hello
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 11:06:46 PM »

Welcome Leisa,

We're happy you found the site too.  Keep studying and I look forward to reading your posts.  This a great place to fellowship and meet others of like-mind.

Bobby

Beloved

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 11:07:31 PM »

Welcome Josmom

Hope you enjoy reading and learning and sharing here at BT.
Take your time   ask questions, there are so many things to read and learn and to listen to  ;D 

Beloved

Stevernator

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 11:24:37 PM »

Hi Leisa,
Welcome. I am glad that you found the site and hope that you stick around.

Steve

Little Joe

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 01:35:19 AM »

Hi Josmom,

Glad you joined us!  Be ye encouraged!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 01:50:14 AM by Little Joe »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 01:52:47 AM »

Hello josmom

Welcome to the Forum.

We certainly have all been blessed to have been brought by God to this site. It is a miracle to have a Teacher in these evil times of apostasy and deception. This site is for me a light of hope, edification and encouragement that is a direct gift of God to who He is blessing in these times of confusion, distress and darkness.

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

ellie77

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 08:03:49 AM »

Hi Josmom,
                As a very new person here it is nice to be able to turn around and welcome someone else. So a very happy welcome to you. This forum and all of Ray's teachings are such a blessing . I think you just have to log on but I'm glad you posted as well.
                 Blessings..Ellie77.

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 10:25:28 AM »

Welcome, Leisa/Josmom!
As Beloved stated, take your time. There is a bunch of material on the main site, which I see you have been reading for 2 months; and lots of audio's w/transcripts here in the forum.
As a new member, it can be overwhelming trying to get "caught up", but please be patient. I've been a member for several years and I'm still getting many nugget's of gold as I reread Ray's articles and listen to his audio's.

God Bless!
Patrick

Kat

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 12:49:31 PM »

Hi Leisa,

I'm glad you have joined us :)
Well you probably will just want to read and study Ray's site for a while and that is a really the best thing to do.  Most questions that might come up, will be answered in the articles as you go along.  But if there is something you need help with, certainly ask us. 
As you come to the forum you will see that we have a wonderful place to fellowship here and we work to keep it a retreat from the world, so to speak.

Here is some links that you might find useful.
Info. board
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html
Ray's audio downloads
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html
Transcripts
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Samson

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 12:01:02 AM »

Welcome Aboard Josmom,

Glad you could join your Brothers and Sisters in Christ, looking forward to reading your comments, now fasten your seat-belt and get ready to join us in this wonderfull spiritual journey and enjoy partaking of this fine spiritual banquet provided at this table.

Yours in Christ, Samson

josmom

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 12:05:06 AM »

Hello, all.  Thanks for the warm welcome.  I still have a lot of articles to read, but I'm sure I'll be around with questions.  My mind has a way of complicating even the most simple things.  Luckily for me, Mr. Smith's teachings have, so far, made perfect sense to me. 

So many things make sense, for the first time, ever!  It's like I'm reading a totally different Bible than the one I've read all these years.  I am amazed the way things, I've always had difficulty with, now seem so clear.

Thanks again,
Leisa

LittleBear

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2008, 03:44:46 PM »

gmik

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 07:43:40 PM »

Welcome Leisa.  Loved your last post!!  |Yes, it seems like brand new eyes reading a brand new Bible...so exciting!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.