bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: interesting fruits and veggies  (Read 9316 times)

Beverley

Re: interesting fruits and veggies
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2008, 02:46:14 AM »

That was interesting Bev.

Instead of using pig fat in my sausages, I use heart of palm oil! It tastes better too and does not go rancid like pork fat does!

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Wow, that sounds so good. I have red palm oil in my store also as with the coconut oil..I love palm oils and I hate the other toxic oils like Canola, that one is so toxic to people. Canola is gen tically modified. Canola comes from the Rapeseed plant, it is highly poisonous. Corn oil is gen tically modified, its toxic. The rest and with the two I named are all no good, they are highly refined..By the way, coconut oil is a medium chain fatty acid and does not require insulin. All the other oils require insulin. Red palm, very tiny amounts of insulin are required. I love the palm oil.
Coconutbev 

joyful1

Re: interesting fruits and veggies
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 02:20:05 PM »

;D watermelon seeds.....I hear that if you swallow them....you'll grow a watermelon in your belly..... eheheheheh ...I know, I know, totally uncalled for...couldn't resist!

Joyce  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.