bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazing, indeed.  (Read 4834 times)

Sorin

Amazing, indeed.
« on: February 07, 2008, 01:05:23 AM »

From the email titled Amazing.

"man,  its been an exciting period of spiritual rebuilding for me.  i now see the puny little spiritual shack that i was building on the sand.  i see the beast and i look forward to the day of his doom.  jesus has made my primary concern the kingdom of heaven,  he has welcomed me in to his glorious presence.  this is amazing ray.  this is amazing"

--------------------

Reading these types of emails, makes me wonder how people can hate a man (like Ray) so much that does nothing but bring joy and hope into the lives of those who were so badly mislead by Babylonia. I just can't help but shake my head. And I know it's all of God, for He is sovereign, indeed. But still, I just don't see how anyone can hate such a man. Then again, they did hate Jesus, and Ray is by no means, any where near as pure and holy as Jesus, was, and is. So therefore, I really shouldn't be surprised at all. People despise the truth, and the light-for the darkness conceals their evil deeds much better than the light does. So therefore, they prefer the dark over the light, but everything will be revealed, nonetheless. It will all be revealed.

Just my thoughts whilst reading this email,
Sorin

Jackie Lee

Re: Amazing, indeed.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 01:34:44 AM »

It took me a while to realize I am the beast, It was like I knew, but thought surely not.
Now I see the beast as myself it is not a pretty sight. I can't wait until it is destroyed also.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 01:37:52 AM »

Valid points Sorin.

I think it also goes deeper than simply "hating" Ray. They despise what Ray is TEACHING because what Ray is TEACHING is setting the captives free! The prison guards of Babylon who secure their incomes by putting the sheep into bondage and then fleecing them, they do not enjoy the liberty that is given to them when they hear the TRUTH that sets them free! ;D

Acts 16:26 Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the very foundations of the prison were shaken; and at once all the doors were opened and everyone's shackles were unfastened.  ;D

For me this pretty much describes the effect of Ray's presence among us 8)

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Jackie Lee

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 01:44:56 AM »

Setting the capitives free, I believe that is exactly what is happening, good point Arcturus.

Phil3:10

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 04:47:37 PM »

I believe it is exposing those that contradict that makes so many visibly upset with Ray's teachings. Christianity is composed of so many denominations that they feel any affront to one is an affront to all. But our LORD in HIS time frame will save all.

Little Joe

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 08:00:15 PM »

I believe it is exposing those that contradict that makes so many visibly upset with Ray's teachings. Christianity is composed of so many denominations that they feel any affront to one is an affront to all. But our LORD in HIS time frame will save all.

Indeed, orthodox Christianity is more about preserving doctrine than truth.  That's why they are in such bondage, "you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free!"

Martinez

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 07:06:11 PM »

OK two verses spring to mind here.

2Co 3:18  And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

OK the principle here is that we a changed into the image of the God we worship and sense Christians worship a cruel and evil god then that is exactly the image that they have been changed into and since they have change God into their own image really they have become more like themselves!, they have become more like man and less like God instead of the other way around!

Luke 6:45  A good man from the good stored up in his heart brings out what is good; and an evil man from the evil stored up brings out what is evil; for from the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.

OK that one is pretty self explanatory I think.

Hope that makes sense!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.