bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't be made sin and not a sinner  (Read 8193 times)

lilitalienboi16

Can't be made sin and not a sinner
« on: February 07, 2008, 08:06:32 PM »

What was it that ray said that went along the lines of what i titled this thread?

Someone shared this with me the other night and i really liked it but i already forgot it!

It was something like Jesus Can't be made sin and infact not a sinner or something like that. Ray said something specificly and it was so catchy and yet totaly true and i can't remmeber what it was. Anyone remember?

Thanks and God bless,

Alex

gmik

Re: Can't be made sin and not a sinner
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 10:12:58 PM »

Nope, but sure sounds interesting.

Kat

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 01:15:29 AM »

Hi Alex,

You may be thinking of something you heard on the Bible study audio 'Was Christ Made Sin.'  Sorry no transcript yet.

October 06 Christ/Sin Pt. I
http://bible-truths.com/audio/WS_10001.WMA
November 06
http://bible-truths.com/audio/ChristSinII.wma
http://bible-truths.com/audio/ChristSinII.mp3

Here is a email, it has a statement simular to the one you have.

http://www.forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2023.0.html ----

Dear Nick:
My Bible Study in my home this weekend will be on: "Was Jesus Made SIN?"

I will try to put a recording of it on our Forum, and maybe post it on our home page as an article.  Some are not only teaching that Jesus could sin, but that HE WAS SIN, and that God poured out His wrath upon His Son all the days of His life, culminating in totally crushing Him at the cross. What rank and blasphemous heresy. What dirty religion!

No, Jesus chould not sin because His Father would not let Him sin. He was tried and tested in all manner of temptations as we, but yet without sin, because God was with Him in great power.  Jesus freely admitted:  "Of Mine Own Self I CAN DO NOTHING."  Nothing certainly included the ability to resist sin. The answer to your question is a no-brainer if one will just believe the Scriptures (but who does that)?
-----------------------------------------------------

mercy, peace and love
Kat

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 01:32:09 AM »

Yes interesting indeed!

Alright thanks kat.

You know what, ray might have very well said exactly whta i titled this thread as, i just can't remember, it's vague. Ill listen to it again.

Thanks =]

God bless,

Alex

Little Joe

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 12:13:34 PM »

I appreciate this thread.  The truth that Jesus did not sin should be a no brainer for believers, but I have actually heard people who claim to be believers entertian the idea that Jesus was a sinner.  That is unbelievable to me.  ???

Phil3:10

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 12:38:13 PM »

JESUS, THE CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD did not sin because HE fully depended on GOD, or GOD'S SPIRIT to keep HIM from sinning.
HE was both divine and human while in this world and subject to many of the temptations that we are. However, it was HIS total dependence on the FATHER, while here, that kept HIM from sin.  Absolute perfection, sinless, and SAVIOR of all. Praise HIS HOLY NAME.

Little Joe

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 12:42:23 PM »

JESUS, THE CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD did not sin because HE fully depended on GOD, or GOD'S SPIRIT to keep HIM from sinning.
HE was both divine and human while in this world and subject to many of the temptations that we are. However, it was HIS total dependence on the FATHER, while here, that kept HIM from sin.  Absolute perfection, sinless, and SAVIOR of all. Praise HIS HOLY NAME.

AMEN!  PREACH IT!!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 07:37:06 PM »

No argument there. I agree fully. Are you aware though that some teach Christ was MADE SIN rather than a SIN OFFERING. To this ray had a whole paper written on it, it's hidden and private, i don't know the link for it. I did read it once though, and he also had an audio that kat linked to which he exposed this heretical teaching. However, he had a catch phrase he once used that i can't remmeber. It might have very well been "Christ can't be made sin and not a sinner."

I just wish i could find it, it was so catchy and so true.

God bless,

Alex

Little Joe

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 09:48:53 PM »

No argument there. I agree fully. Are you aware though that some teach Christ was MADE SIN rather than a SIN OFFERING. To this ray had a whole paper written on it, it's hidden and private, i don't know the link for it. I did read it once though, and he also had an audio that kat linked to which he exposed this heretical teaching. However, he had a catch phrase he once used that i can't remmeber. It might have very well been "Christ can't be made sin and not a sinner."

God bless,

Alex

I looked for it too and was unable to find it, and yet a remeber reading about it in one of Ray's teachings, or maybe it was an audio.  If I stumble across it, I'll let you know.  I think it was Kenneth Copeland who was promoting that heresy that Jesus was made sin, and he taught that Jesus was cast into hell and had to be "born-again" to escape, or something like that.  Its amazing what these guys come up with!  Yet, their teachings are swallowed hook line and sinker!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 01:30:10 AM »

God bless,

Alex

I looked for it too and was unable to find it, and yet a remeber reading about it in one of Ray's teachings, or maybe it was an audio.  If I stumble across it, I'll let you know.  I think it was Kenneth Copeland who was promoting that heresy that Jesus was made sin, and he taught that Jesus was cast into hell and had to be "born-again" to escape, or something like that.  Its amazing what these guys come up with!  Yet, their teachings are swallowed hook line and sinker!

Yes their is a paper about it but it's private and i think it's that way for a reason. It's a hidden link but i don't know if i'm allowed to talk about this so if im not i'm sorry.

I'm not sure what kenneth copeland was teaching but i had someone else in mind.

Thanks though and God bless,

Alex

musicman

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2008, 01:52:11 PM »

PM one of the moderators for that link.  It aint about Copland's teachings.

Sorin

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2008, 01:57:04 PM »

PM one of the moderators for that link. It aint about Copland's teachings.

How can anybody take that clown seriously? ROFL!  :D

Little Joe

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2008, 11:57:38 PM »

Sad but true, how about that Benny Hinn?

Sorin

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 12:46:50 AM »

Sad but true, how about that Benny Hinn?

Don't get me started. ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.