bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Atheist  (Read 4550 times)

Little Joe

The Atheist
« on: February 08, 2008, 01:17:09 AM »

Funny!   

An atheist was walking through the woods.
'What majestic trees!
'What powerful rivers!
'What beautiful animals!
He said to himself.

As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look. He saw a 7-foot grizzly bear charge towards him. He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear was closing in on him.  He looked over his shoulder again, & the bear was even closer. He tripped & fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up but saw that the bear was right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw & raising his right paw to strike him.

At that instant the Atheist cried out, 'Oh my God!'
Time Stopped.
The bear froze.
The forest was silent.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky. 'You deny my existence for all these years, teach others I don't exist and even credit creation to cosmic accident.' 'Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer'?
The atheist looked directly into the light, 'It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps you could make the BEAR a Christian'?

'Very Well,' said the voice.
The light went out. The sounds of the forest resumed. And the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together, bowed his head & spoke:
 'Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen.'

lilitalienboi16

Re: The Atheist
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 01:36:22 AM »

rofl thats hilariouse

Stevernator

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 05:05:08 AM »

hahha that made me laugh out loud hilarious!!  :D :D :D

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 02:58:10 PM »

LOL What a twist! :D ;D

LittleBear

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 06:20:44 PM »

Love it Joe!

musicman

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 01:56:57 PM »

Did you hear about the atheist man fishing in the Scotish town of Loch Ness?  Well, this atheist man was enjoying an afternoon at the well known lake when suddenly, a horendously large beast rose up out of the water and headed straight for him.  Having only seconds to spare, the man cried out, God, please save me.  Immediately, he heard a thunderous voice.  The voice said "I thought that you didn't believe in me".  To which the man replied, hey, give me a break.  A minute ago I didn't believe in the Loch Ness Monster.

joyful1

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 02:04:34 PM »

:D ahahahahah!! Joyce :)

LittleBear

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 02:28:19 PM »

Good one Musicman!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.