bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Second Flood  (Read 4781 times)

mrl1970

Second Flood
« on: February 08, 2008, 02:14:51 AM »

As many have read in a previous post my town was flooded. It did not take long for the water to recede considering the amount of water. Believe it or not its a month later and we are flooded again though not as bad. Some of the families who were displaced are again. Read the story . http://www.watsekatimesrepublic.com/articles/2008/02/07/local_news/354news03.txt

gmik

Re: Second Flood
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 12:09:22 AM »

Wow.  Our basement flooded and I could barely cope!!  Our 2 sump pumps were really going continuously.  Our creek is now receding and we are getting more snow.  We have had strange weather...cold, snow, rain, arctic blasts, rain showers like summer. 

Were you near all the tornadoes.  That was so tragic, too.

A lot of serious stuff going on.

But God is in Control.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 06:03:42 AM »

It is so interesting to see that you are also going through trials and that no one is alone in the experiences of difficulties and adversity.

In a certain way, it unites us here as well to know that through trials and tribulations we are entering His Kingdom!

Peace to you brothers and sisters.

Arc.

dewey

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 11:17:21 AM »

I saw some of that water that flooded your town of watseka.And I will tell you where that water was at when I seen it , down here at aroma park in kankakee il . I went down and took a look at the river ,thats where i launch my boat at when i fish the river.From the way it looks all the fish from watseka should be down here, that is if they didnt get washed over the dam.
          I googled floods that have hit watseka,i see there have been quite afew,but not 2 in one winter.  In Jesus Christ name my wife paula and I love all prople. dewey

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 17 queries.