bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Romans 1:20  (Read 4436 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Romans 1:20
« on: February 08, 2008, 01:54:10 PM »

Hi Ray, wondering if you could help me a bit on this verse. Romans 1:20

This is from Youngs literal translation

20for the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world, by the things made being understood, are plainly seen, both His eternal power and Godhead -- to their being inexcusable;

I also notice that some translations  say "So men are without excuse"

I have seen people use this verse to suggest that even though they have never heard the name Jesus, thay still have no excuse.  Well, I am not saying I even begin to agree with that, I am after the greater meaning of what this verse is about.

I have had the thought that this is a greater meaning that God still maintains his presence in our lives even while we do the things verse 21 suggests.   That due to that,  our experiences help us learn the ways of God, rather than not knowing and ou r experiences would be void o f any knowledge of God.

I'm really wanting to learn how this verse ties in with not having free will to make the "choice without excuse"  if you get what I am saying.
Thanks for any help you can give.
 Paul

Dear Paul:  Yes, I would be more than happy to help you with this verse. It is, in fact, the main introduction to my Nashville Conference, so be sure to come. After thousands of pages of research and and thousands of hours of meditation, I will try to explain this verse in twelve hours or less.
    God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.