bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Local Tragedy - please pray  (Read 3894 times)

Little Joe

Local Tragedy - please pray
« on: February 08, 2008, 08:44:37 PM »

Hi Everybody,

There was a tragedy in our neighboring community of Kirkwood, MO.  A man went on a shooting rampage at city hall, killed five people wounded two others, including the mayor, and was killed himslef by law officers.  Please pray for the healing of the wounded, their families, and the community.  Everybody is shaken about it.

Thanks

joyful1

Re: Local Tragedy - please pray
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 10:37:36 PM »

Woah! Little Joe--  So sorry to hear-- my spirit  within me cries for the families of the dead and wounded-- if we could only learn to hold on to the hope that is from the true gospel....sorry to hear about all of this! My prayers are going up for your town.  :'(
Sincerely,
Joyce

gmik

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 12:00:31 AM »

OMG...I read/heard about it.  Just awful.  My spirit grieves even tho I know it is Gods will...but our country has had a few of these things lately.  My heart hurts for the families too.

Phil3:10

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 10:15:24 PM »

Little Joe,
My prayers for all in your community. However, I am afraid we have not see anything yet. I fear, and the WORD supports, that the tribulations to come are to be much worse. My greatest concern is for my 4 and 8 year old granddaughters with whom I have just spent a wonderful 2 days. We can only pray for HIS mercies and HIS peace.
Phil3:10

Samson

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 09:46:30 AM »

Hello Little Joe,

Sorry for responding so late to your request, weekends are bad for me (Thur thru Sun), work wise. What a terrible tragedy and shocking to the senses, it must be. Theirs a great insanity out their for sure, it can affect all of us, the thugs, the drugs and the nuts. Its' been my experience in life that something good can sometimes come as a result of great community tragedy, in that people that normally didn't think much about God or the Bible are shocked into reconsidering this area of life. Hope and pray that things turn out for the best for all involved and my prayers go out to those families and others affected by this tragedy.

Your Brother, Samson.

Tooostep1955

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 11:37:41 AM »

It's a done deal...and I pray for our beloved Father's peace to be upon you in this terrible hour, as I can tell you are quite the compassionate individual who cares for others deeply.

Agape love...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 17 queries.