bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need encouragement, something  (Read 9206 times)

Grateful

Re: Need encouragement, something
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2008, 06:39:38 PM »

Dear phazel,

O HALLELUJAH!!!    I am GLAD you are FEELING better now, and  CAN SEE  the Light of JOY at the end of the tunnel.  Yea, Christ WILL BRING YOU THROUGH it all, to glad, placid sacred "pastures" of Peace, Love, and radiant Joy forever!!!!!!!

I REJOICE for you!!!!!!!!!!!    :D :D :D

Linda

Martinez

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2008, 07:21:58 PM »

HI there phazel,

I take comfort in some of the sufferings that the OT hero's went through and how God brought them through them for good.

I also take comfort from the fact that I am not in control!

I know that freaks some people out a bit because they like to feel in control, but I glad I'm not in control because I would only stuff things right up!
LOL!

GOD is in control!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2008, 02:06:34 AM »

Hi Phazel

I find it extraordinary and wonderful how God has chosen to get through to you. You observethat from out of this intense experience : the church asks the impossible, ....  There is nothing to figure out because the answer for ourselves can never be found in a power that does not exist.

Only God can draw me to change

It is God who puts the desire in our hearts to know HIM. He says we should study His Word and here in BT His Word is not manipulated, convoluted or distorted. It is a blessing!

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 02:02:39 PM by Arcturus »

Grateful

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2008, 02:42:50 AM »

When God moves us to WANT to BE GOOD, THAT is a CRUCIal step in anyone's Spiritual Life, for then our old selfish self WILL be CRUCIfied, and our Joy will begin to grow into its perpetual FULNESS.

Phil3:10

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2008, 03:33:41 PM »

Hi Phazel,
You did not leave the church as you are the church (ecclesia) called of GOD. I know how you feel as I am sure many others have the same experience. As my wife leaves for her church services each Sunday she always makes the comment "I wish you were going with me." If I could it would be so much easier. However, the time I spend with the WORD and GOD, while she is in church ,are so far greater than any experience I every had in church that there is no comparison. Hang in there with HIS WORD and HE will provide you with all the strength needed to over come the urge to get back in a man-made church.
Phil3:10

Grateful

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2008, 09:49:02 PM »

RIGHT, Phil3:10 !!  The time spent ALONE with God and the Bible IS far, far BETTER than almost ANY spent in a "secular" church ( haHA!  how's THAT for irony??!!   ;D ) !!  Good for you!!

"Linder-in-der-winder" !!  (a.k.a. "Linda")
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 20 queries.