bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone here from the Philippines?  (Read 5227 times)

remoanthony

Anyone here from the Philippines?
« on: February 10, 2008, 07:25:18 AM »

Hello to everyone! I'm Remo, male, 21 yrs. of age. By the way I'm just new here in this forum, but i'm an avid reader of Ray's writings for about a year now. I'm seeking like-minded individuals in Christ if there's any, besides in this forum, anyone from the Philippines??? If so, please tell me so there could be someone who will encourage me in person and meet in person? I have not met nor knew anyone in my country who believes in Ray's writings.

If anyone out there knew a Filipino who believes as we do... tell them to message me? This would be of great great help!

Thanks and God's will be done! -Remo

decas247

Re: Anyone here from the Philippines?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 06:13:55 AM »

Hi

Remo

I just wanted to say hello i am not from the Philippines but i am from London England, and i just want you to know if you want any support or a friend i am here as your sister in Christ as i know we are very few all around the world but if we can support and encourage each other then, as the bible says as we give and share with one another god will add onto us many blessings. it is great to see that you are still going strong with bible truths and your walk with Christ keep it up. also what is the weather like over in your country at the moment? here it is very wet and cold we ma even be having a hurricane today. hope to here from you soon.

God Bless

Selina

Ireland

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 12:10:56 PM »

Hi Remo. Hope you are still checking out this site. God bless you and your seeking our Lord. The Philippines is a beautiful country. Please post if you see this message.

rimandok

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 10:37:00 AM »

Hi, Remo. I am Riman from CDO. Tatlo na tayo dito. One is Miki MIkares from Las Pinas. Hoping to see you one day.

mmijares

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 09:42:21 AM »

I'm from Philippines too!  ;D

Maricel Santos

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 01:33:19 PM »

Hello to everyone! I'm Remo, male, 21 yrs. of age. By the way I'm just new here in this forum, but i'm an avid reader of Ray's writings for about a year now. I'm seeking like-minded individuals in Christ if there's any, besides in this forum, anyone from the Philippines??? If so, please tell me so there could be someone who will encourage me in person and meet in person? I have not met nor knew anyone in my country who believes in Ray's writings.

If anyone out there knew a Filipino who believes as we do... tell them to message me? This would be of great great help!

Thanks and God's will be done! -Remo

** Hi Remo, Am Maricel just currently join here also, new here in this forum. Many of us leads in wrong way, but just seek and pray with all your heart always, He will gives us always light to shine upon those who seek him too. I know many of us were misleading but continue to read some articles here esp, in Ray's teaching and you will learn lots of them.  :)

rimandok

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 11:08:36 PM »

So, there are 4 of us here with maricel who lives in NJ, remo. Ireland is also married to a filipina. That make us 5 or six.

santgem

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 10:25:25 AM »

Hi Remo,

am also from the Philippines. Hope to see you soon...

i make it a point to visit Rays site if I'm able to. I learned a lot, really learned a lot. Thanks God.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 17 queries.