bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone here from the Philippines?  (Read 4475 times)

remoanthony

Anyone here from the Philippines?
« on: February 10, 2008, 07:29:13 AM »

Hello to everyone! I'm Remo, male, 21 yrs. of age. By the way I'm just new here in this forum, but i'm an avid reader of Ray's writings for about a year now. I'm seeking like-minded individuals in Christ if there's any, besides in this forum, anyone from the Philippines??? If so, please tell me so there could be someone who will encourage me in person and meet in person? I have not met nor knew anyone in my country who believes in Ray's writings.

If anyone out there knew a Filipino who believes as we do... tell them to message me? This would be of great great help!

Thanks and God's will be done! -Remo

Jackie Lee

Re: Anyone here from the Philippines?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 03:33:29 AM »

I am not from plilippines but wanted to say..
Hi and welcome! :)

Samson

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 08:47:21 AM »

Hello Remo,

No I don't know of anyone thus far that comes from the Phillipine Islands as a member of this Forum, However Welcome aboard and glad you could join us. I'm new like you and you'll find theirs' someone new almost everytime you visit this Site. If you want real Truth, one thats' not watered down and politically correct, than you have come to the right place. And you will know the Truth and the Truth will set you Free, so you really are Free. Their is much good fellowship, discussion and support to be found here, as you probably know, theirs a Spiritual feast prepared for us at this Site for all to benefit from. Of great import on this Site is the Free Will series, read it carefully and thoroughly, meditating on the information, it seems to set the stage for understanding the rest of Truth presented at this Site. Once again, welcome and looking forward to fellowshipping with you.

Your Brother, Samson.

Kat

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 10:42:16 AM »

Hi Remo,

I'm glad you have joined us  :)
I live in the southeast US.  Well it seems that we all desire fellowship and hope to find somebody living near us that we can visit.  But that is not usually the case. 
This forum kind of communication was not my thing in the pass, but I've learned to really appreciate it.  I know God has a good reason for doing things this way.  Maybe it's to teach us to turn to Him for all things.  Anyway I hope you will give the forum a try.  It has been a great place to fellowship for me and all the discussion motivates me to study deeper into the Truth.  If you have any questions just ask, we have a real diversity of people to share their perspective with you.

Here is some links to info. we have here that may be helpful.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html
Ray's audio teachings
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html
Transcripts of audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

mercy, peac and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 04:35:22 PM »

Hello Remo

I am in South Africa.

I have given some of the teachings out to a friend of mine with positive results. Two other couples I gave the teachings to, are simply too busy, not interested or are too self consumed with their own religious agendas! :D Another person wants to debate and argue the truths I have come to treasure and I have no desire or time to waste on such exploits.

As Kat says, this is a great place to fellowship!

Welcome to the Forum

Peace be to you

Arcturus :)

Matt

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 02:28:02 AM »

Greetings Remo!
 I am close by in Okinawa if you ever come this way.  I occasionally go to the Philippines for military exercises  I know many missionaries here from the Philippines too, but none of like mind.  My wife will be going there in the spring with them on a medical and dental mission.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Matt  :)

kinilis

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 10:54:13 AM »

Hi Remo!!! I'm Jimmy Moore and i live in General Santos City! I'm in the Philippines 14 years.I'm new also and this is my first post.
I love Ray's teachings that are produced by his great love and labor in the Word of God.It's so exciting when the scales fall from your eyes and you have these Truths revealed to you.It's so amazing to watch the wisdom of this world attack the Word of Truth and then watch it get so angry when it can't bring down the truth.
Anyway, Remo happy to connect with you since we are in the same country.Im originally from Memphis,Tenn but i Lived in Florida 20 years.My email is kinilis@yahoo.com

Regards/Jimmy

LittleBear

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 03:38:59 PM »

Hi Remo and Jimmy!

Ursula
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 20 queries.