bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it wrong?...  (Read 3708 times)

Sorin

Is it wrong?...
« on: February 11, 2008, 05:56:16 PM »

...that I find these types of emails to be absolutely hilarious?

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6004.0.html

------

"Brilliant!
Ray

Subject: I give u one commandment LOVE......

Who are you, what do you call yourself, A critique, what a name indeed.
Why do you choose to HATE, instant of  LOVE.
Why are you attacking these Pastors.
What are you gaining, the bible says, come lets reason together, my question to you? Why didn't you call them and say, hey my brother in Christ, what do you think about this? Why public?
WHO ARE YOU?
DO YOU KNOW THIS : MALACHI 3:10. How can you follow such a wise man:PAUL, and still try to deceive people( note i said try to deceive, you can't suppress the truth).

Who ever you are you need help together with your crew.

Its ok not to tithe, which bible do you read, the one you wrote,
Romans 14:4, in fact meditate on it all, Rom.14.take also 1cor 13.

Liar Ray Smith, IF YOU WANT TO GO TO HELL, GO ALONE. GOD SAID WHEN YOU TITHE , HE WILL REBUKE THE DEVOURER FOR YOUR SAKE.

BECAUSE WISDOM IS TOO HIGH FOR YOU , I AT LEAST EXPECTED YOU TO SPEAK SOME SENSE.

IF YOU SAY TITHING IS UNSCRIPTURAL, I SAY YOU ARE AN ANTI-CHRIST,

LET ME TELL YOU, PLEASE AM NOT HIDING, I KNOW WHO I AM, I MEAN REALLY, NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST THOSE PEOPLE YOU ARE TRYING TO DECEIVE SHALL PROSPER , WE ( am sure your wondering who is this WE) HAVE ARRIVED WITH THE SPIRIT OF DOMINION, WATCH OUT DEVIL , WATCH OUT, WE ARE REIGNING IN THIS LIFE,

FALSE PROPHET, YOUR VERY FUNNY-O, YOU JUST COVER YOUR SINS WITH THE WORD, THE WORD WILL ALWAYS STAND ALONE AND OUT , AND YOUR LIES WILL HANG IN THERE.

TELL THE DEVIL, I SAID, (DON'T WORRY, HE KNOWS ME, I AM A DANGER IN HIS KINGDOM), WO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TOOTHLESS BULLDOG,
SAY I SAID, HOW IS IT GOING WITH THE HEADACHE I JUST GAVE HIM.

ITS GOOD TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE HE!

AS FOR YOU THERE'S TILL A CHANCE, REPENT!

GOOD BUY DARLING,

OH AND I DON'T CARE, IF IN IF YOU DON'T REPLY, YOUR WORDS DON'T MOVE ME , SHAKE ME , OR MAKE ME , AM A SOLID ROCK."

--------------

This reminds me of that show: Kids Say The Darndest Things
Except this is Babylonians Say The Darndest Things  ;D

Samson

Re: Is it wrong?...
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 06:34:21 PM »

Hello Sorin,

I've read most of Rays' E-mails, starting from the beginning this Site was founded, they are hillarious in one sense and sad in another sense. In all cases, they are ignorant, but they violate a simple Scripture that all of us have ignored, at one time or another, Proverbs. 18:13 " When anyone is replying to a matter before he hears it, that is foolishness on his part and a humiliation". How many times do people that E-mail Ray to make a disrespectfully and a ridiculous comment haven't even read any or very little of his material, almost everyone of them, thats' why I include the above Scripture. Of course I'm applying that Scripture to reading information thoroughly and being objective, instead of verbally hearing someones explanation. My opionion to you Sorin on being wrong or not is not clearcut, because in my case I can't stand it when someone doesn't listen to my entire explanation on a matter, especially when they ask the Question and then they proceed to say I'm wrong or don't agree, when they haven't fully received the information. My wife does that to me on occasion. Ray really must have Gods' Spirit working through him to be able to tirelessly deal with such ignorance and foolishness and I might add arrogance from some of these people. I guess the good responses he gets, makes it rewarding, hence all of us on his Site. In my case, instead of finding these ridiculous comments as hilarious, I find them foolish and arrogant. Your Brother, Samson( In some cases, what else can you do but laugh)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.