bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wife's Funny Joke  (Read 3711 times)

Samson

Wife's Funny Joke
« on: February 13, 2008, 12:28:00 AM »

Hello Everyone,

My wife told me this joke the other day and I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Their was a Jew, a Muslim and a Christian that God granted one wish to each of them, but their wish had to be an unselfish one. The Jew asked for an end to World Hunger and God granted his wish and said it was a good one. The Muslim asked for an end to War and suffering, so God proceeded to grant his wish and said that was a good one. The Christian asked for a Bridge with a highway that connected California to Hawaii, so it would be easy for him to go on vacation there, God responded by saying he wouldn't grant that wish, because it was a selfish one and he would have to ask for a different wish. So the Christian asked God for the ability to have a greater understanding of Woman, God responded by saying, Would you like the Bridge made out of brick or wood.

Hopefully I didn't offend any sisters, afterall, it was my wife who thought it was funny.

Your Brother in Christ, Samson.

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Wife's Funny Joke
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 04:26:05 PM »

I have heard that one and was not offended :)

Peace to you

Arcturus :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.