bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Be careful what you wish for!  (Read 3580 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Be careful what you wish for!
« on: February 13, 2008, 04:29:43 PM »

Three survivors from a ship wreck landed on an island. One day a genie bottle washed up onto shore. They all ran to salvage it before it was washed back into the ocean. Grasping hold of the old looking bottle they quickly removed the lid. A huge billowing smoke came out and there appeared in the atmosphere of the blue green haze, a huge genie.

The genie was happy to have been released and granted the three survivors a wish each. The first one asked to be returned home and whoosh... he was gone. The other one asked to be sent on an all expenses paid up holiday and like wise... whoosh... he was gone. The third one looking around and seeing himself all alone sighed and lamented " Oh I which those two had not gone and were back here with me!" and whoosh... they were back.  :D

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Samson

Re: Be careful what you wish for!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 06:31:10 PM »

Hey Arcturus,

That one was pretty good(maybe I'm better off not understanding Women-only kidding). Sometimes I wish I would wake up from this Nightmare, the snow,ice,rain and flooding that occurred in the last 24 hrs. How about being alone on that Island, just a week or two and not that island portrayed in Shipwreck with Tom Hanks, more like the one with Brook Shields in the Blue Lagoon, I know, without the Brook Shields. Some of these jokes that are presented at this Site remind me of the ones my Dad sends.

Your Brother in Christ, Samson.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.