bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Church, the world.  (Read 5642 times)

Martinez

The Church, the world.
« on: February 13, 2008, 06:43:06 PM »

Hey there everyone!

I don't want to get weird or nothing, but I just wanted to share with you all what has been happening with me.
Since I have discovered that God is not a monster I have become sensitive to little lessons in everything and I am always thinking about the meaning of everything.

Since I have discovered that most of what Christianity believes is lies, I have also noticed something else disturbing as well.
It seems that men in their natural form tend to believe lies.
I can't remember who said it, one of Hitler's Hench men I think, He said "If you tell a lie big enough people will believe it.
well I have seen that to be true with churchianity and I have seen that to be true with the non christian world as well.

The non christian world has it's own set of big fat lies to rival the christian equivalents.

So far I have only discovered 2 of them, and just like stuff in the bible, the high priests are the ones responsible for it.
in the world of course the high priests are the scientists and the government officials.
It's amazing the church really does mirror the outside world, so when God calls the christian the world in the Bible He really isn't kidding!
Anyway I wouldn't say all that just to leave you without a clue as to what I'm talking about, so here is just one of the big fat lies that God's spirit shown me.

Global Warming!

I just really wanted to share that with you since this is a place to expose lies!

musicman

Re: The Church, the world.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 07:54:26 PM »

Are you suggesting that the polar ice caps aren't melting?

hillsbororiver

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 09:51:41 PM »

Hi musicman,

Perhaps Martinez meant human induced global warming, no one can deny the ice caps have receded since at one time they covered most of North America, Northern Europe, Northern Asia, etc.

But maybe the proliferation of man made CO2 gases has gotten so out of control it is even having an effect on the polar caps of Mars!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html

Then again maybe not;

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/ice/chill.html

http://www.museum.state.il.us/exhibits/ice_ages/

Conventional wisdom claims it is all due to man, the Word declares it is all of God; 

Deu 10:14  Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD's thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is.

Jer 32:17  Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:

Amo 8:9  And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord GOD, that I will cause the sun to go down at noon, and I will darken the earth in the clear day:

Luk 8:25  And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him.

1Co 1:20  Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

I have come to see Al Gore and his ilk in government, the media and the U.N. as the secular world's version of Benny Hinn, Creflo Dollar and many mainstream churches seeking the same things from us sheep, blind followers of a false religion conveniently lining their pockets with $$$ and feeding their egos with an extreme sense of superiority as we give them power to control our lives and even our thoughts.

Everything is under the control of God, don't get caught up in the tangled web of man made religion even if it is a secular religion. We are in the world but not of the world.

Joh 17:16  They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

His Peace to you,

Joe

musicman

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 10:50:45 PM »

I personally believe that HIV is a big giant hoax.  I don't know this for sure and would not advocate reckless non protective sex or needle sharing.  Al Gore was in his first term as vice president when I learned about green house gasses and the possibility that they trap extra heat in our atmosphere.  Ozone depleation is a separate issue but I don't hear as much denial about that.  The earth is basically a closed system.  If I fart in an elevator it's gonna linger until the door opens.  One car can fart probably millions of times as much green house gas as any animal exhales in a lifetime.  This is a subject that needs way more study before we can recklessly call it a hoax.  And just because it's God's purpose does'nt mean that the people of this world should ignore it.  This is also a pollitical and a christiandom subject and it needs to be avoided.  It has no bering on God's truths and what we're learning here.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 11:06:42 PM »

Hi musicman,

The last thing I want to do is debate "global warming" you are right it is pointless. If you look at it closely though it does share some of the same things as traditional churches of the world.

1. Faith in man

2. Extracting money through fear

3. A hot fiery end for man unless he does something about it

4. Prophets who are profiting by this ideology

I lived through the doom and gloom of global cooling and many other "conventional wisdoms" as I grew up in the late 50's, 60's etc. I do not have much faith in the ever changing wisdom of man, heck I don't even believe the weatherman as he forecasts the coming week's weather!  ;)

Maybe you saw this;

Fire and Ice

Journalists have warned of climate change for 100 years, but can’t decide weather we face an ice age or warming

By R. Warren Anderson
Research Analyst

Dan Gainor
The Boone Pickens Free Market Fellow

See Executive Summary | PDF Version

U.S. Funds Nearly $4 Billion in Climate-Change Research
The Times Warms to Cooling
Al Gore: Still Hot for Global Warming
Climate Change: Unpredictable Results

It was five years before the turn of the century and major media were warning of disastrous climate change. Page six of The New York Times was headlined with the serious concerns of “geologists.” Only the president at the time wasn’t Bill Clinton; it was Grover Cleveland. And the Times wasn’t warning about global warming – it was telling readers the looming dangers of a new ice age.   

The year was 1895, and it was just one of four different time periods in the last 100 years when major print media predicted an impending climate crisis. Each prediction carried its own elements of doom, saying Canada could be “wiped out” or lower crop yields would mean “billions will die.”

(Read the entire article here)

http://www.businessandmedia.org/specialreports/2006/fireandice/fireandice.asp

Peace Brother,

Joe

« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 11:11:48 PM by hillsbororiver »

Martinez

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 12:16:40 AM »

Thanks Hillsbororiver,

You are right it does share very many similarities as church and all it's glorious corruption and that's because they a both run by man even though Christianity claims otherwise.

It is not my intention to start a debate about global warming, this is hardly the place for such a discussion, but merely to draw a comparison with the secular world and the christian world.

Remember, it is all a parable!

Parables don't just exist in the Bible, your in one right now!

Your life and even the seemingly insignificant little details of it and the things that happen everyday are a parable.
from where you live to the amount of alcohol you drink, to the kind of car you drive!

God has been slowly opening my eyes to this world and the church world.
what is usually true of one is ususally true of the other, and they are both so entrenched in the lies that they have been told by those who are supposedly experts that they would not think to question wheather it is true or not, they will just accept it as gospel and damned be anyone who dares to questions it!

Just try this experiment for yourself, go up to a christian and tell him that there is no such thing as HELL and then stand back and watch his reaction.
now go up to a greenie type and tell him that there is no global warming and stand back and watch the fireworks display.
not so very different are they?

But like I said though, the global warming thing is only the tip of the melting iceberg!

Martinez

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 12:44:15 AM »

Just wanted to say that the Church's version of the secular worlds evolution lie is the myth of freewill, apparently stuff just happens!

Sorin

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2008, 11:19:51 AM »

Joe, you get two big thumbs up. One for each post.  8)

hillsbororiver

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008, 03:55:21 PM »

Remember, it is all a parable!

Parables don't just exist in the Bible, your in one right now!

Hi Martinez,

I am finding what you stated to be very true, the physical aspects of life here on earth are shadows of spiritual Truths. We can certainly learn alot about the Mind of God as we observe His creation animate and inanimate as well as the situations we all struggle with day by day.

Great post!

Hello Sorin,

Thank you very much,

Peace,

Joe 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 17 queries.