bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jesus Christ Is Lord and Saviour  (Read 4779 times)

aqrinc

Jesus Christ Is Lord and Saviour
« on: November 13, 2008, 02:52:47 AM »

To my Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus, 

for ever and ever = aions of the aions = ages of ages

This is a compilation of Scriptures i pulled from many more that Speak of Jesus Christ our Saviour and Lord in the OT and NT.
There are so many more but these Spoke to me tonight. I Pray that some may find what they need right now in these
Scriptures.

Isaiah 45:17:
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: you shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Isaiah 45:22:
Look to me, and be you saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Isaiah 63:9:
In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed
them; and he bore them, and carried them all the days of old.

Jeremiah 23:6:
In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called,
THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

John 20:31:
But these are written, that you might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you might have
life through his name.

Acts 2:21:
And it shall come to pass, that whoever (who so ever) shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Romans 5:6:
For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

II Corinthians 11:3:
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from
the simplicity that is in Christ.

II Corinthians 12:9:
And he said to me, My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will
I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest on me.

Ephesians 1:10:
That in the dispensation of the fullness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in
heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

Ephesians 5:2:
And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us, and has given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet
smelling smell.

Colossians 2:20:
 Why if you be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are you subject to
ordinances,

I Timothy 1:15:
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I
am chief.

I Timothy 1:16:
However, for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show forth all long-suffering, for a pattern
to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

James 1:1:
James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

I Peter 1:3:
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy has begotten us again to
a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

I Peter 4:1:
For as much then as Christ has suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that has
suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin;

I Peter 4:11:
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God gives:
that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

II Peter 2:20:
For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

I John 4:2:
Hereby know you the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

I John 4:3:
And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of
antichrist, whereof you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

I John 5:20:
And we know that the Son of God is come, and has given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and
we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

II John 1:7:
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver
and an antichrist.

Jude 1:4:
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men,
turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Revelation of John 12:10:
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the
power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brothers is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Revelation of John 20:4:
And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them: and I saw the souls of them that were
beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image,
neither had received his mark on their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand
years.

Glory Be To GOD and Our Lord Jesus Christ,  ;D

george.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 02:58:55 AM by aqr »

mharrell08

Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord and Saviour
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 09:03:38 AM »

Thanks George...great way to start off any morning.  ;)

Marques

aqrinc

Re: Jesus Christ Is Lord and Saviour
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 12:14:44 AM »

Hi marques,

Great way to start the morning and the evening. We sometimes do not contemplate the Scriptures we
understand (somewhat) enough in our zeal for more Revelation. As Ray has said; there is a lot in This Bible
we read, i know some will say not the Bible but the Scriptures. Well yes and yes, since (All Is Of God) the
Bible (any version) will Accomplish His Will for us. Listening to Ray on mp3 and reading the notes, then
finding the Scriptures in the Bible has been a great joy for me lately.

II Timothy 3:16:
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for
instruction in righteousness:

Psalms 119:27:
Make me to understand the way of your precepts: so shall I talk of your wondrous works.

Isaiah 28:10:
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and
there a little:

Isaiah 28:13:
But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line
upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared,
and taken.

george.

Thanks George...great way to start off any morning.  ;)

Marques
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.