bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanking God  (Read 4204 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanking God
« on: February 12, 2008, 09:13:50 PM »

Dear Ray, First I would like to thank God, in that I found your website.I struggled for many years with the doctrine of eternal torture,not being able to understand why God might condemn someone for never hearing of Jesus Christ or some young teenager ,dying in sin without accepting Christ as their savior and living for thirteen,fourteen years and so on, then being sentenced for an eternity.On top of that, have someone stand in the pulpit and say this was fair and just.To me it was just insanity to suggest our Lord and Savior gave himself so the majority of mankind would end up in torture.I even heard one pastor say this was Gods reject pile or his garbage dump,talk about a spirit of love! As humans we send people to prison in hopes of reform,but in religion we send them to hell with no hope of reform.A sentence never served or never satisfied.Well thanks again Ray,you are a brave man.May God bless yo u and yours.                         
 Danny
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 23 queries.