bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Beautiful (True) Story  (Read 5685 times)

hillsbororiver

Grateful

Re: A Beautiful (True) Story
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 02:30:49 PM »

Kat, how much do you want to BET that that homeless man HAS riches FAR GREATER than a carnal multi-trillionaire??!!!  ;D  ;D

::)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 03:16:54 PM »

That is so precious.

Thank you Joe.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 05:45:57 PM »

Hi Arcturus,

You are very welcome, it was extremely heart warming to see the headline and article as I picked up the morning newspaper and glanced at the front page early today, it is rare indeed to see something like this rather than doom, death and destruction.

His Peace to you,

Joe

Kat, how much do you want to BET that that homeless man HAS riches FAR GREATER than a carnal multi-trillionaire??!!!  ;D  ;D

::)

Hi Grateful,

I am not sure you meant to address me or not but I agree with you 100%  ;)

His Peace to you too!

Joe

Sorin

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2008, 09:13:32 PM »

This reminds me of the time I lost my wallet late one night at a gas station whilst pumping some gas in my car after I had left from church. I believe I may have left the wallet on top of the pump. I was very upset, I mean extremely upset, I even had my social security card in their, credit cards, drivers license, state ID, etc...
My cousins were with me, and they are even today, strong believers in Christ {well atleast from a Christian point of view} and one of them told me that I will get my wallet back, with everything that is in it. That they will pray for me and all of that. I was obviously grateful for their prayers, but I was skeptical about actually getting my wallet back. I had to go home, find credit card info so I can call and cancel them-I was pretty much freaking out.

Several days have passed, and I receive a package in the mail box, some brown paper, wrapped up and taped together, from some name I
do not know. I open it up, and lo and behold, MY WALLET IS IN THERE! HALLELUJAH! WITH NOTHING MISSING! PRAISE GOD! I couldn't believe it! I was so happy, I mailed back a thank you note and a check for $100.00 dollars. And would you believe it, that person never cashed the check. I believe it was a female-but either way God bless his or her heart.

Thanks for reading,
Sorin

Grateful

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2008, 09:58:54 PM »

Hi Joe (Hillsbororiver) !!

You know, when you think about it, the Fruits of the Spirit ARE the TRUE RICHES ,  that have to be TASTED FULLY RIPE in order to KNOW what true wealth  IS.

A heaping bowlful of Galatians 5:22-23 to you!!!   :D ;D ;D ;D  !!

Linda

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 01:29:04 AM »

That is wonderful Sorin!

My son left his wallet in the toilet in a Shopping Centre. We rushed back to get it after realizing what had happened. The wallet, contained the rental car keys and the hotel key which we had put together in the "moon" wallet that was fastened to our son.

We rushed back and saw a man....really now....in a white suit coming out of the toilets with the wallet in hand. Behind him was a man arguing that it belonged to him! When he saw my husband and son running up to them, he ran!

Well we got the wallet back. The man who retrieved it would not give us his name or address or receive any material gratuity either!!!

Crazy but true! The car had the lap top in the boot too. ....

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

musicman

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008, 01:55:42 AM »

Your wallet was in the toilet?

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2008, 02:12:21 AM »

Sounds strange I know!

My son had the moon wallet...don't know if you know what that is? It is a zip up pouch that is belted onto the body. We had our son wearing one that day so it was easy to put the car keys into the "wallet" which was removed when he went to the toilet and left it there!.... :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.