bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trash  (Read 4387 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Trash
« on: February 16, 2008, 07:51:10 PM »

What kind of tormented spirit of Christendom lives in this twisted soul?
Ray

I’ve read the first part of your teaching on Lazarus and the Rich Man. I do not agree with your perspective on this. I thought that I was going to get “proof” from you that hell does not exist, except you have come up with your own totally unique philosophical debate. The fact that Lazarus and the Rich Man represent Nations – um – I don’t know – why on earth would that be so? If we follow your way of thinking then we might come up with all kinds of explanations for what they represent! What if say they represented a… rich man and poor man? The Son of Man is not a liar. You are who though? You cannot prove the story is not literal. If Lazarus and the Rich Man does not exist – maybe they represent those that go to hell and those that go to Heaven! What I am saying cannot be absurd as you like to say, but is a most plausible and probable view on the subject. What you are saying about the two representing nations – well it’s sounds as if you pulled it out of hat. What else have you got in that hat of yours? It must be quite creative! You’re like a modern day Nostradamus. I could not continue reading your little website because you do not seem to be a very good debater.

The Rich Man wanted a drop of water, I wonder what you would say about what that represents! It will be quite amusing.

I’ve read your “credentials”, and I’ll tell you this: no matter what credentials was held at the time by the disciples and apostles, they were taught by Jesus himself! Their skills at that time is also not to be taken as menial or an indication of intelligence. Jesus was a carpenter perhaps, but He was the Son of God and was God with us. I’m also sure that carpentry at the time (if he was a carpenter, show me the verse that says so) was a pretty good skill to have!   

Have you been baptized in the Holy Spirit? Also what manifestation do you have of the Holy Spirit, e.g. do you speak in tongues?

I’m afraid that you may one come to realize that you have been sorely mistaken. Maybe you should have just stuck with the roofing!

The Lord Jesus said many times that there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, that the smoke of their torment will ascend for ever and ever. Now forever and ever means eternity does it not. You seem to be disagreeing of this fact. This is just logical man!

The Bible says that when the Lord Jesus died he descended into the depths of the earth. Jesus said he holds the keys to the gates of Hades/Hell.

You must pray for a spirit of discernment that you may know who it really is telling you these things. A person having the Holy Spirit may also still be misled. I have been baptized in the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues. And I believe that Hell is literal – a place of torment.

God is a just and Holy God and as Jesus said, nothing unholy can enter the Kingdom of Heaven. He said that he is the vine and that any branch that does not bear fruit will be cut off and burned. The chaff shall be burned!

I believe my Lord Jesus Christ. Your teachings are strange. Have you read the entire bible, cover to cover? I believe that God is capable of casting out sins (because sin lives in the body) into Hell. The Bible says that hell was not made for man but for the devil and his angels. If you make Satan your Father then you will reside with him where he will hate you and torture you. If you make God, through Jesus Christ, your Father then you may reside with him where he will love you and comfort you!

I pray, my friend that your eyes may be opened. It will be much worse for those who mislead God’s people with their teachings. Your website may just be the product of your fears and disbelief.

Pray, pray, pray! If you truly seek the truth then you should fast and seek God and His Word. Let Him be a light unto your path! Your teachings DO NOT come from the Holy Spirit! They come from the devil or from your own confused mind!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.