bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Evolution  (Read 5625 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Evolution
« on: February 16, 2008, 07:59:46 PM »

Hello. my name is ryan. I see that you read the bible. I'm not sure if you
against evolution. but I am. www.drdino.com has downloads from kent hovind. a
creationist. If your against evolution then this is a must see. it has an
answer to every evolutionist question. if your for evolution, check out the
video, and see about the facts. they'll make you think. thanks for you time. god
bless.

Dear Ryan:  "Evolution" is a word that has taken on a negative connotation so that it cannot even be used without rousing prejudices against any reputable usage it may have.

By "biological evolution," it is meant by most that all forms of life came from a common ancestor. It's belief is attributed mainly to Charles Darwin.  Some things that Darwin witnessed in nature and taught, are true. What is NOT TRUE is his theory that all species came from a common species. In that he was totally wrong, and science itself has proved him wrong. Therefore I can only assume that much of what Dr. Hovind says about it, may well be true.

However, I am not going into the theories of biological evolution in my Conference. I am rather going to discuss the connections between Genesis 1 and the findings of Science.  How old it the universe; was the flood global, how long were the creation days, etc.?  In this area, Dr. Hovind espouses a "Young Earth," and is wrong in every one of his unscriptural and unscientific theories regarding a Young (6-7000 year) Earth.  He has not one Scriptural or scientific proof that the earth is thousands of years old as opposed to millions or billions of years old.

God be with you,

Ray
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 09:34:44 AM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.