bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wow, this is unbelievable!  (Read 7433 times)

Martinez

Wow, this is unbelievable!
« on: February 17, 2008, 05:27:15 AM »

I found this email to Ray and I just cannot believe it!

I just finished reading the article the Christian Hell is a Christian Hoax.  The satire in it was great.  I laughed most of the way through.  Unfortunately, since your website is called Bible truths, I fear that many will not get your sense of humor and may actually believe in those ideas.  It is truly sad how many people have tried to justify their living by denouncing the idea of Hell.  How many souls have been lost?  I personally liked the section about grandmothers and pregnant women.  I know many people who use similar arguments, and it is sad that people won't realize you were just joking about that.  Or at least I hope you were kidding.  A God that destroyed all the Earth save 8 surely destroyed a grandma or pregnant woman.  I am sure that a God that destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed grandmas and pregnant women, and after just finishing Psalms 7:11-13 it is obvious that God is a Just God.  He could not be a jus t God and allow sinners to go unpunished.  I am thankful everyday for his grace and love, but realize that if I do not try to do his will I will spend eternity in  punishment just like he describes in the Bible.  I think in the future you might want to take more steps to let people know that you are just kidding, therefore not leading people to believe things that are untrue.  I don't see how anyone who believes in a Heaven could believe that there is no Hell.  Since the Bible speaks of them both, they are either both true, or both lies.  Thank you for your time.  Sean Hunter

Dear Sean:

Wow!  It's not often that someone misses my teaching as badly as you have, whether they agree or not.  When I titled this section "The Christian Hell is a Christian HOAX," I assure you that that was not sarcasm, but the absolute Scriptural truth. And if the Christian hell/hoax were to be true, then God would INDEED send millions and billions of grand mothers, and great grand mothers, and millions of pregnant women to an eternal hellhole of torture in fire. What person in their right mind could believe such a satanic thing?  Yes, God caused people (pregnant women and grand fathers) to die--TO DIE, not to be tortured in fire for all eternity. Do you not see even a slight difference in the two. But these same evil grand mothers and pregnant women will be raised to JUDGMENT and in judgment they WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS and be saved (Isa. 26:9; I Time. 2:4, 4:10;  I John 2:2, 4:14, etc., etc., etc.). May God have mercy upon the whole evil and deceive theology o f the Christian Church.

Ray

I knew that there was some sick people out there, but this guy has gotta take the cake!

Sorin

Re: Wow, this is unbelievable!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 05:59:25 AM »

Where does this guy get the idea that Ray is suggesting that 'people will go unpunished'? He obviously is too heartless to even realize the difference between, God killing grandma's and pregnant women versus insanely, and sadistically burning them alive, including their unborn children still stuck their womb, for all eternity, without mercy, and without hope! I mean, it doesn't get any sicker than that! This 'hell' doctrine is demonic to the core! It is the epitome of evil! The ultimate blasphemy!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 09:52:23 AM »

...and the fuel of the Hell Doctrine is the erroneous belief and false teaching that man can make uncaused choices that can thwart, bend, manipulate, improve upon or alter the Will, Power, Sovereignty, Wisdom and Plan of God.

Kent

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 10:03:26 AM »

This isn't unbelievable, it's common.
You will see a lot of this.

"Christians" (those stuck in churchianity) are some of the most cold hearted people out there. Bar none.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 11:27:15 AM »

Amazing but not surprising, we read that many or a vast majority of the called are "a stiffnecked people."

Exo 33:5  For the LORD had said unto Moses, Say unto the children of Israel, Ye are a stiffnecked people: I will come up into the midst of thee in a moment, and consume thee: therefore now put off thy ornaments from thee, that I may know what to do unto thee.

Exo 34:9  And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance.

Deu 9:6  Understand therefore, that the LORD thy God giveth thee not this good land to possess it for thy righteousness; for thou art a stiffnecked people.

Deu 9:13  Furthermore the LORD spoke unto me, saying, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

Deu 10:16  Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

2Ch 30:8  Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the LORD, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified forever: and serve the LORD your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.

Act 7:51  Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Notice how this verse in Acts confirms the fact that the Holy Ghost (Spirit) is Christ our Lord? They did not "yield to the Lord" and they "resist the Holy Ghost as their fathers did."

His Peace to you,

Joe

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 01:08:18 PM »

So true Joe....they resist the Holy Spirit not knowing that it is Christ who they resist!

When I read from 2 Ch 30 :8 the call to ...enter into His sanctuary...it reminded me of Psalm 73 : 17 Then one day I went into your sancturary, O God....

The Sanctuary of God is so wonderful. It changed the perspective of David to show him that his thinking was wrong and his heart was bitter with envy.  After entering the sanctuary of God, Davids heart was changed, his thoughts renewed and his opinion of himself was humbled.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Sorin

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 01:55:22 PM »

LOL! I remember years ago I was on some website about music, and people were talking, and some Christian was there attempting to preach unto Atheists, Satanists, Pagans etc...
And he mentioned something like "Hell is eternal separation from God".... and they were all like "Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank God! And all that! lol!
That was the best news they had heard...lol

I don't know why Christians always try to convert everybody; even those who aren't even called. Oh that's right, because they believe
we all have free wills, and can at anytime time come to Jesus, on our own. And the carnal mind is NOT enmity against God, etc...  ::)

Me thinks they need to crack open their dusty bibles, and actually read something. ;p

-Sorin

Martinez

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 04:52:52 PM »

Rejecting the good news is one thing, but to actually think that it's a joke that people will not be burning in Hell for all eternity is just incredible!

I just can't believe that this guy actually thinks that bibletruths is a parody!!!???

Phil3:10

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 07:35:51 PM »

This guys thinking is not unusual among the churchianity, christianity, religious groups. Not only have they been taught error they really do believe it all. They choose to be taught of man and not of GOD. Anyone who does not believe as they do is hell bound and they really like it that way. CHRIST like love is not there.
Phil3:10

Vangie

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 09:14:14 PM »

Maybe, just maybe, this guy will absorb Ray's response and get it.  He's obviously the epitome of the well meaning "but oh so lost" Churchian.  Won't it be great if God's will leads him to reread what he thought he got?

josmom

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 10:55:06 PM »

I took his response differently.  It seems to me that he knows perfectly well that Bible Truths is not a parody. He's being sarcastic (and hateful), and seems to be saying, "Only an idiot would believe this stuff--it has to be a joke."  I may be wrong though.

Kat

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 12:51:42 AM »

Hi Josmom,

Yea, that's what I thought too.  He was ridiculing Ray's article when he said, I laughed most of the way through.  And he was mocking him when he said, I think in the future you might want to take more steps to let people know that you are just kidding.

But Ray is use to it I guess and just takes it as proof of the blindness and deception of the world.
I sometimes think how they will feel one day, when they remember what they said about God's Truth being preached.

Jude 1:18  How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
v. 19  These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 04:16:54 PM »

Recent update on this email under discussion at http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6481.0/topicseen.html  :D 8)

Martinez

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 05:14:34 PM »

Clicks on link, reads email to Ray, puts head in hands, shakes head in disbelief!

phazel

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 05:27:02 PM »

It's not unbelievable to me,  I spent many years thinking the same thing.  God intends for things to be that way.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 05:41:14 PM »

I never heard anything like how Ray has responded to this fellow when I was in Babylon. Plugged with lies, stuffed with false teachings and filled up with idols of the heart, I could not see or hear but I could feel something was so very desperately wrong! I was clueless what it was. The person to whom Ray is responding is certainly being blessed to have received such a clear voice of God to his Babylonian mind and soul. Maybe he will feel something refreshing and clean and clear and unconvoluted for the first time in his life. Maybe and if not now....later! :)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 05:44:57 PM by Arcturus »

kweli

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 07:26:15 AM »

I knew that there was some sick people out there, but this guy has gotta take the cake!

Add a dash of fruit to the cake Martinez :D :D :D (Since his subject is Satire I figured..why not ;))

Nothing like being delusional and controverted in the same breath. All the more reason for us to come before Him with praise and thanksgiving

rjsurfs

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2008, 10:47:04 AM »

Phazel said:
It's not unbelievable to me,  I spent many years thinking the same thing.  God intends for things to be that way.

True.

Most likely we all did.

Bobby

Robin

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2008, 04:00:36 PM »

Seeing "the beast" fixes all that arrogance.

When I saw that I was equally as bad as everyone else or even worse I was humbled to the core and was so desparately trying to work out my own salvation in fear and trembling that there was no time to focus on the speck in my brother's eye.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.